Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: FEATHER still here

Post Thanks / Like

Default FEATHER still here

Hey Drift Wood...yeah, I'm still here. Gonna take the two boys under 16 on a youth waterfowl hunt this weekend then we'll go after the slabs as time allows. The boat's in Carroll County so we'll be up there this wkend duck hunting and bringing it back to the piney woods. I'll have to get over to Perry and try it. You been fishin' yet?

Drift_Wood is offline Moderator TN Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Feather

No I haven't been able to go fishing the past 2 months. My job is interferring lol. But I should be able to wrap what we doing here up in two weeks. I got family on the coast still and will be going home 2-12. We gonna stop at Perry on the way and fish that Saturday, then head on down to the Coast. I do that alot since it's on the way and all I take is a trolling motor and rods. We just use their boats since we just there for the day. I will take my camera and post some pictures when I get back. Maybe we can catch a sack full lol.
    Drift_Wood

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Drift_Wood
    No I haven't been able to go fishing the past 2 months. My job is interferring lol. But I should be able to wrap what we doing here up in two weeks. I got family on the coast still and will be going home 2-12. We gonna stop at Perry on the way and fish that Saturday, then head on down to the Coast. I do that alot since it's on the way and all I take is a trolling motor and rods. We just use their boats since we just there for the day. I will take my camera and post some pictures when I get back. Maybe we can catch a sack full lol.
    Drift_Wood

Let me know how you do on the 12th. If the weather warms by then they could be staging for the spawn. I can't wait til the end of February...Okatibee usually turns on by then and these lakes down here should as well. Good luck and let me know how you do. I'll be posting my results as well.

Feather