Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Thanks folks for all the support

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks folks for all the support

and prayers. It helps so much to find comfort when your emotions are sagging. A few kind words are truly the cornerstones of life.

Brenda and I have been taking care of our parents for over a decade. We have no regrets. We were only returning the love they gave us. We miss our parents.

Brenda and I will have a lot of free time now, so, we are going to Nashville Wednesday and submit my retirement paperwork. Time to move on.

Thanks again,

Tom

PS

Azaleas at the lake waiting one me to trim them up. I am surprised the freeze didn't kill them.
    Last edited by Cane Pole; 01-10-2009 at 02:06 PM.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Cane Pole,You and your family have been in my familys prayers, hate to hear about the passing. My mother lived with my wife and me and she had lung cancer and we took care of her it was hard I was hurt on the job and was out of work and my wife had to take care of us both (good woman most would have been gone) we have been maried 31 years come september 22.My mother planted flowers in a flowerbed in our frontyard and they come up every spring and I allways remember her putting them there. Your Azaleas are beatuifull and I know it is a sign I hope you enjoy your retirement and if yall are ever in north Georgia look me up and we will catch some crappie on Lanier.With todays world we are bless to be with our parents to thier last days.You said it best WE WERE ONLY RETURING THE LOVE THEY GAVE US. The love you gave back is the best love of all. I hope you have a great retiremen you deserve it. GOD BLESS YOUR FAMILY.Dennis Willis
    Last edited by DENNIS WILLIS; 04-08-2007 at 09:20 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I hope you and Brenda find exactly what you are looking forward to! I know the hard times taking over for one's parents and making decisions that are extremely hard. My mother lived with me in my home at the end of her life and she passed away in my house that I lived in then.

I wish you both well and I am sure your family appreciates your sacrifice and caring that you gave freely.

May God Bless you and Brenda!

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!