Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Wappapello Tournaments

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wappapello Tournaments

There were two tournaments at Wap this weekend. Friday was won with 13 fish weighing 14 pounds. It was a local tournament with about 30 boats in it. Second on Friday was a couple of my friends with 15 fish weighing a whole 10.05. I had to work but my partner finished fourth with nine weighing 9.3. CUSA fished Saturday, semi-pro won with seven weighing 8 and some change. We won the amateur division with seven going 7.21. I don't know where the bigger fish have gone. The biggest fish was on Friday with a 1.75. Saturday was 1.37. We had a ball and are headed to both classics this year, anybody got any money to loan?!?!

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on the win!!!!! Wish I could make you the loan but after Mississippi last week, I can't afford to pay attention according to Mrs. Speck

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

No kiddin! Mississippi is HARD on the pocket book! We can't stay out of Jake and Rips or Tiki Bar! We spent more on eats and drinks than on gas!

Post Thanks / Like

Brent and I took third. It's hard to beat you locals on your home turf. I'm please with our performance considering I lost my water pump pre-fishing on Friday and didn't catch a single keeper the whole day. I Jigged shallow and deep on structure and channel edges. Found the only way to pull decent females was slow trolling Capps and Coleman rigs on a huge flat that couldn't be completely covered in two days.

Congratulation on the win. Hope to meet up with you at another event. Sound like Okalahoma is in your June Future.

G.
    Standing in the Gap