Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Wateree Sat/Sun

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wateree Sat/Sun

Got up Sat at 3:45 and checked the weather in ridgeway. Sleet/Freezing rain.
    Kinda suspected the ramps would not be tolerable so went back to bed.

Later read Rango's report that the ramps were indeed too slick.

About 9:00 Sunday I had the idea to pull the boat down
    there for at least a couple of hours. Went outside to look over my boat and it was covered with ice/frozen snow. Was thawing real quick, but decided not to go....

I been all over thenternet checking weather in Florida, Louisiana, Texas and a bunch of other places (saltwater). Not many had decent weather either.

Got to stay on a pager for the next week and can not fish....watch that the weather will be beautiful and the fish anxious to bite. Full moon this week I think

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dontcatchmany
    Got up Sat at 3:45 and checked the weather in ridgeway. Sleet/Freezing rain.
    Kinda suspected the ramps would not be tolerable so went back to bed.

Later read Rango's report that the ramps were indeed too slick.

About 9:00 Sunday I had the idea to pull the boat down
    there for at least a couple of hours. Went outside to look over my boat and it was covered with ice/frozen snow. Was thawing real quick, but decided not to go....

I been all over thenternet checking weather in Florida, Louisiana, Texas and a bunch of other places (saltwater). Not many had decent weather either.

Got to stay on a pager for the next week and can not fish....watch that the weather will be beautiful and the fish anxious to bite. Full moon this week I think
    DCM--I think you're right about the weather but wrong about the moon--http://users.ameritech.net/paulcarlisle/MoonCalendar.html
    One taste of the bait
    is worth the pain of the hook

clubeclectia.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

I had not checked on the moon, but someone on tv this am said something about the fullmoon. Don't matter what the moon is, if you don't have a wet line you ain't gonna catch a thing.

Trouble is I can not find the weather to wet a line.

Post Thanks / Like

i was wondering if you was able to do any fishing. you and danny was the only two i knew of that was going down sat and he wouldnt try to unload his boat cause of the ice. we reset the rodeo for two weeks from yesterday, so if you can, try to hook with us then.
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...