Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Wolf Lake MS, the Day MO ran outta MS

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wolf Lake MS, the Day MO ran outta MS

Well guys, looks like ya'll had a good time in the campground, but not on Lake Grenada...Neither did me and my old man...But Wolf Lake fix that problem. Beagle Man...that morning, I could tell you had enough of ole MS and would rather be back in the Ozarks...I dont blame you, I miss it too, and Im a LA boy. I know ole Brent miss his boys too, and Bugman coulda stay another day for some Cajun Cooking. But we headed out to Wolf Lake Wed Morning, and it was hard driving by Bee Lake, and not wanting to stop...We got there, wind was hollin, and it was cold. We fished for about 30mins in the wrong spot. Decided to try different place...found some females off the bank with no eggs. started to make our way to the bank, and found more females about 25 to 30 ft off bank no eggs. The hooked a female with eggs...water temp was 73.5 degree's...sun came out 65 at noon...wind laid down. And if that wasnt awesome enough, found some black males in less than a foot of water. Missed a few big ones..ole Earl on the phone or eating a sandwich. Was very fun day, had to use the net many times more than I ever had crappie fishing.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Great job LA!!!! My son and I stayed Wednesday and fished Enid. The wind was howling there also but we found some. Speck

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad ya'll headed south and found some willing fish....the look on big Earl's face made it all worthwhile....congrats fellas.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Man I know you are right my legs were on fire and three times their size. what little time I saw yall was good maby we can get down your way some time, till we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagle man
    Man I know you are right my legs were on fire and three times their size. what little time I saw yall was good maby we can get down your way some time, till we meet again.
    Me to Beagle, im ready for a LOZ trip...we need to have another crappie camp out at PB1 soon...I miss that clear water fishing...

Post Thanks / Like

Come on up brother...its time.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie