Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Went out for a little time with the 8yr old...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Went out for a little time with the 8yr old...

Went to Normandy Lake today and buzzed around marking some brush and cover. Lake was up about 4 or 5 feet from the last weekend with all the rain we got. Tried throwing a few minnows on some sunken hardwood. No fish today but enjoyed spending time with my Son on the water. Going to drop off the boat at the dealer next week. I'm getting a lot of interference with my Ulterra and my Solix 9 on the bow. Really makes it unusable with the TM engaged at all.
    Thank You,
    Mathieu

"Since there is a rule that states "i" before "e" except after "c", wouldn't "science" be spelled wrong?
    Likes blueball, Jman5626 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I fished that lake years ago, caught several crappie in Riley and Carroll creeks.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bream Reaper View Post
    Went to Normandy Lake today and buzzed around marking some brush and cover. Lake was up about 4 or 5 feet from the last weekend with all the rain we got. Tried throwing a few minnows on some sunken hardwood. No fish today but enjoyed spending time with my Son on the water. Going to drop off the boat at the dealer next week. I'm getting a lot of interference with my Ulterra and my Solix 9 on the bow. Really makes it unusable with the TM engaged at all.
    Great spending time on the water with your son. I live about 30 miles from Normandy but never fish it. Does it hold an abundance of 8-9 inch Gills. Many have told me no and what few times I’ve fished it, while I catch a lot, they are mostly 5-6 inch fish.

Regards

Sent from my iPad using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Good for you, I know your son had a ball!