Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Anybody on Preist this weekend?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anybody on Preist this weekend?

I didn't see anybody at the ramps Saturday. I can't even think about it. I have a major fuel leak from my tank. I figured I better fix it. I like my fireworks at a distant. Its not going to be easy with the t-top and console in the way.
    Anybody been out at all?

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Priest

Hey VF

I haven't been out since last Tuesday, but do plan to go Mon and Tues. Don't know how this cold front will affect the fish but I think they will be deeper. I was catching them before this front at about 7 feet, probably start there and go deeper.

I have always wanted to fish Cordell Hull but have been only a couple of times. Don't know much about the lake, but have heard that Defeated creek is a good place to start.

Post Thanks / Like

I was out Saturday, tough fishing with the wind but not many boats. Only one keeper, caught it in about 8 foot of water.

Post Thanks / Like

I fished today (Sunday) for 3 hours and caught several but alas they were all bass. I thought I would fish for something different for a change and it was fun.

Post Thanks / Like

Fished this afternoon caught 17 kept 12 not bad. Fish scattered still from the cold front, caught some in 9 feet and some in 25 feet. Going back tomorrow and try again. Got into a school of 16" - 18" strypers, lots of fun but not much for keeping at that size.

"You Can't Catch Fish From The Couch!!"