Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Resuming Fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Default Resuming Fishing

How soon do you all plan on getting back after them once this cold front gets through? Looks like by Tuesday temps will be rebounding back to the 60's. I'm shooting for trying it Wednesday and Thursday.

Post Thanks / Like

friend of mine went today. said they were still in the same locations,(2-3 feet) just real slow. minnows worked best today.
    Brian

Will fish for food!

Post Thanks / Like

I have not missed a day. The fish have been getting slower and slower since the cold front first came through, but I've gotta try anyway. They are still there you just have tap on the head with the jig to get them to bite it seams like, and thats hard to do in this hard wind.
    Biguns only:D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by badbrad
    How soon do you all plan on getting back after them once this cold front gets through?
    What cold front? It was 93 here today and still 90 at 1800. Spring was one day a couple months ago I think. Sure does have the fish messed up and confused.

Post Thanks / Like

The High in northern ohio tues. was 79. Wednesday the temps fell thru the 30's. Thursday we had single digit wind chills. Our normal high this time of year is upper 50's close to 60. It never got above freezing today. That cold front, lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyZ
    The High in northern ohio tues. was 79. Wednesday the temps fell thru the 30's. Thursday we had single digit wind chills. Our normal high this time of year is upper 50's close to 60. It never got above freezing today. That cold front, lol
    Which is why I moved from there in 79...

Now I want to move from the furnace...

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Jumping Cholla Jigs]Which is why I moved from there in 79...

One little blizzard in 78 and you move in 79. Pics are from our blizzard in Feb.
    Attached Images Attached Images