Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dioxins in plastic bottles.

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Dioxins in plastic bottles.

I have been drinking water from plastic bottles (coke type) for years. You know, freeze the bottle full of water, then drink it as it thaws. I read an article the other day by John Hopkins U and U Ga. The report stated that dioxins were released into the contents of a plastic container when frozen. We are all in trouble here. Went to their web sites and looked at the Center for Food Safety. Hell, we all gonna die. It was shocking. How these pople know this? Guess when I die at a hundred or so, they can blame the water. Google this stuff up sometime and take a read.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Wonder how some of our ancestors lived as long as they did with all the things that are now classified as harmful...According to waht these scientist and medical professionals say we should all be dead by before we even reach the age of 40. Personally is like feeding doseage to mouse that is what they say will kill human. Dang didn't know my system is as small as a mouse's
    Ranger375
    [email protected]
    North end of Lake Shelbyville

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Did you know that every single person that ate dill pickles in the early 1800's are dead today? So I guess we can conclude that dill pickles are hazardous to your health. Sometimes I think that is the type of rationale that is being used. LOL
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

My Dad-in-law decided smoking was going to kill him, so he quit, next Feb 14, he will be 97!

Post Thanks / Like

No Cane Pole I don't believe I'll GooGle it up and read about it. I bet you covered all the pertinent facts in your condensed version and I think you drew the right conclusion. Thanks for putting it all together short and sweet.
    One taste of the bait
    is worth the pain of the hook

clubeclectia.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cane Pole
    I have been drinking water from plastic bottles (coke type) for years. You know, freeze the bottle full of water, then drink it as it thaws. I read an article the other day by John Hopkins U and U Ga. The report stated that dioxins were released into the contents of a plastic container when frozen. We are all in trouble here. Went to their web sites and looked at the Center for Food Safety. Hell, we all gonna die. It was shocking. How these pople know this? Guess when I die at a hundred or so, they can blame the water. Google this stuff up sometime and take a read.
    CP your not going to die from Dioxons in the water you drink but from drinking from the frozen water bottles you use in your minnow bucket. They have minnow pee on them and then you drink the water inside the bottle that been sitting in the minnow pee for hours. ha ha ha
    Duane

My soon to be ex-wife calls me a CrappieHead

Post Thanks / Like

george washington ate cherie pie and he died

Post Thanks / Like

Default cherry pie...

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected]
    george washington ate cherie pie and he died
    that's because he had wooden teeth...died from wood poisioning lol :D chip off the old block
    Tighten er down till ya strip it--then back off 1/4 turn..
    HEY,,Y'all watch THIS..........

Post Thanks / Like

Well there was equal amount of text saying it possibly is a hoax. But, I will say this, my stepdad freezes water in plastic coke bottles...and has been doing so for as long as I can remember. He has lukemia...the good kind.... he has had radiation in the throat once and twice been operated on to have tumors removed. Since April of last year he has been complaining of not being able to swallow. Three weeks ago finally he went to another doctor, he confirmed that he has cancer of the throat. He can't swallow his own salavia. He got out of the hospital yesterday with a dern tube in his gut to be fed. The pisser is that the doctor he was originally going to knows his history,why did he not order a cat-scan or something? The doctor will not operate, the radiologist said no way he is going to radiate. so they say here, lets put this tube in your side so you can go home not to die of starvation but we'll let you die from suffocation, surely they know the lump is going to get so large that it will cut off his air.
    I will definitely rethink the foods or liquids i buy to be frozen in plastic containers...no more ice cream in plastic containers.

Thank you for that post, Rusty

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down

You only have to look at the face of the Ukranian president to see what dioxins can do to you. I suffer from dioxins I was exposed to in Viet Nam, it is really nothing to laugh at. I get a check every month from the VA, but, I would have much rather not been exposed to them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast