Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: lOOKING FOR INFO LK OZRK - CAMDENTON

jmur99 Guest

Default lOOKING FOR INFO LK OZRK - CAMDENTON

Heading to camdenton on Monday. Looking for crappie fishing. How will the cool temps effect the crappie. Will the warm up move the crappie for better fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down It's cold down here

Probably not much help, as I have only fished off the dock the last couple of days, toooooo windy and cold to go out. Here is what I have found on the upper Niangua arm. Water in the shade on my dock has dropped to 56 degrees as of this afternoon and the few small crappie that I caught were 6-8feet deep and right in the brush, rather than up shallow where they were last week. Hopes this helps a bit
    Mark

Pitching jigs, catching slabs, life is good

Post Thanks / Like

The forecast seems to be getting a little better starting monday with thunderstorms on tuesday my guess would be it will be hard to find a consistant pattern with all these fronts coming through so close together i would find big docks in the mouth of coves with both shallow and deep water and try to find the depth they are wanting to hold,or find some brush on bluffs and main lake points with the temps dropping into the teens tonight there might be some shallow fish but you can bet they will be close to deep water...good luck.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie