HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best video ever....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Best video ever....

You have to watch this one, I personally think it's the best video ever, the best crappie fishing advise ever put to video right here done by our very own M R Dux.

Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best
    Thanks shipahoy41, Quailtail thanked you for this post

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Well...its got to be...after all its about the best fishing site on the internet .... Thanks to Ed Moes and a little help from his friends.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

5 Thumbs up!! Awesome video, awesome site, awesome folks, awesome moderators and awesome owner!
    Likes Jamesdean, Mosquitopat, hdhntr LIKED above post
    Thanks Slab thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

THE best fishing sight on the Internet!
    Good job on the video. And thank you Slab for all you do!
    Likes blueball, hdhntr LIKED above post
    Thanks Slab thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Great Video, this site has increased my Crappie catching knowledge ten fold. Being on the water is the number 1 teacher, but when you are off the water this is the best (and most friendly) site to visit and learn how to catch more fish.

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Likes "G", Slab, Herewego, hdhntr, Cropduster1968 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Great video, great site.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    It's not the numbers or the size, it's the time spent on the water!
    Likes "G", Slab LIKED above post

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Great video. I agree with everything he said, and have a couple of things to add which I tell anyone when I introduce the site to them and give them a card. First is the number of members, just shy of 54,000. Clean off the charts by my way of thinking, that’s a shipload of knowledge. Next is kid friendly. I’m proud to tell them that the kids can search anything here and find nothing offensive. That’s a big hats off to our moderators. The biggest thing folks pay attention to is what the Boss does with your info once he gets it. Nothing. That’s right, nothing. In this day and age of everyone selling info and mailing lists it is almost unheard of that your email doesn’t explode when you sign in. Since December of 2007 the only thing I have received from the info I surrendered is a Happy Birthday wish. Most of us that have been here a while have brought someone, maybe more than one, to the site. I always offer my screen name and how to find me, which also gets folks more comfortable. As I’ve said before, I’m proud to call everyone here my second family, and I thank Dux for bringing it up for all to see worldwide. Good Job Mister!!
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around
    Thanks Slab, zig zag, floatntiny, Cropduster1968 thanked you for this post

M R Dux is offline Crappie.com Legend , 2018 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I’ll have to admit when we filmed the video I spoke for over 6 minutes about the features of this site. Shawn knew instantly the video would have to be edited down. I pretty much give him a creative edit license since he owns ExploreKyLake.com and all the equipment. I just try to put my thoughts together off the cuff. We don’t even use an outline, he just starts filming and I start yapping about things I hope folks will like.

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    www.crappie-gills-n-more.com
    Podunk Ideas Pro Staff /test platform
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Excel Boats Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Great video and thanks M R DUX for sharing. i hope one day i will have the pleasure of meeting some of the folks here.
    Likes Slab, hdhntr LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I used to crappie fish in my 20s and 30s-mostly single poling- and then work-3500 acres- got in the way for way too long. This website got me back into it big time. It and the members here have taught me that there are many ways to catch crappie and answered all my stupid questions, at times, and never flamed me as they do on other sites. You all have helped me tremendously and I thank you for it.
    Likes ozarks ranger, "G", Redge, DRFISHDUCK, cva34 LIKED above post

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast