Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Could use a little info help

Post Thanks / Like

Default Could use a little info help

Going to Lebanon Missouri sometime in the next few weeks and was wondering about the crappie fishing in the area. Son works in Camdenton at Spirit FM and doesn't get much fishing done except when they visit us in Texas. Granddaughter sure would like Papaw to take her fishing when he gets there. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Ferdi aka Fred Sr.

Post Thanks / Like

If you'll be here in the next few weeks i would try Lake of the ozarks since your son lives in Camdenton there is a public boat ramp just off hwy 54 called the Niangua arm access that would be close for you,when time gets closer give me a yell and i'll let you know what the fish are doing.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

LOZ for crappie, Bennett Springs for trout is fun for the young'ens.
    "Those who will trade a little liberty for a little security will lose both and deserve neither" Thomas Jefferson

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks bugman and Miller, I'll pin a date down and get bak on here. They live in Lebanon and he works in Camdenton but as long as it's accesable for a bummed up guy and his 3yr old Granddaughter I won't mind driving some after going that far to see them. She sure does want to go fishing with Papaw. hehehe Ferdi aka Fred