Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: I HOPE ........

barrelslime is offline Moderator White Bass/Striper/Hybrid Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I HOPE ........

I hope I didnt miss Bee's fall foliage pics this year ....oh and those huge NE crappie.
    Personal Best 17 1/2"
    " Let us endeavor so to live, that when we come to die, even the undertaker will be sorry." Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like

I don't believe he has posted any pics this fall. He commented on one of my threads a couple weeks ago. So he is still around and I'm sure he is hammering some big slabs somewhere. I should have posted foliage pics in my thread a couple weeks ago but they were already getting a little past peak so I didn't bother.

Sent from my SM-G530R4 using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Likes Redge LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

We've had rain fall way above average for this time of the year and the whole year for that matter. And the cold and rain just keeps on coming. Today we had almost 4"! Tomorrow the sun comes out but the temp is dropping down into the upper 30's. Just too cold for these old bones! And more rain predicted on Monday & Tuesday! The Connecticut River is almost at flood stage, with water temps in the low 40's. If this keeps up, we'll have snow before you know it - and hard water!

That may be one reason why Bee is not posting. I know it's put a damper on our fishing here in MA.
    "A voyage in search of knowledge need never abandon the spirit of adventure."
    Likes Redge LIKED above post