Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: its time to prepare.....

Post Thanks / Like

Default its time to prepare.....

now that the rodeo has been rescheduled everyone has time to regroup and rethink their strategys for the upcoming event two weeks hence. practise your crowing,, replacing frayed lines, checking drags, sharpening hooks, adjusting rod holders, fine tuning bait tank adjustments and most important of all practise at hiding crushed egos when that 20 pounder comes crashing over the rail of the beast in a flurry of activity thats gonna have all you cowboys looking my way slowly watching your dream ------ and plans for the jackpot ------- fade away......
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rango
    now that the rodeo has been rescheduled everyone has time to regroup and rethink their strategys for the upcoming event two weeks hence. practise your crowing,, replacing frayed lines, checking drags, sharpening hooks, adjusting rod holders, fine tuning bait tank adjustments and most important of all practise at hiding crushed egos when that 20 pounder comes crashing over the rail of the beast in a flurry of activity thats gonna have all you cowboys looking my way slowly watching your dream ------ and plans for the jackpot ------- fade away......
    Poetry, shere poetry.

Just get him on, then we'll worry about getting him in!

Post Thanks / Like

remember now rango, i still hold the wateree big fish crown (14 pounds 4 oz) if there is a big fish out there now, hes gonna want to bite my hook and not a crippled old man like you!!! :p man it would of been a site to see you fight a monster with one hand.

but then again are you all healed up?? if so u may give us a run for the money. but we arnt worried because i know me and tool will pull off a victory in the closing moments. then at the landing we'll be having a victory beer while you stand there wondering "what did i do wrong"
    Full day 1/2 day or evening Striper/Crappie fishing trips available at a very affordable price for
    Lake Norman, Badin, Wateree, High Rock.
    Individual maker of the heavy duty "hybrid" A-rig Trolls just like an umbrella rig, Guaranteed to put fish in the boat

https://www.facebook.com/pmmalec Email: [email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/BOLOcharters

Post Thanks / Like

my hands not gettin any better. i guess im gonna have to go to the doc.
    i been practising holding my rods with my two teeth, and think i can handle anything up to and including 20 lbs... about the only thing im gonna be wondering about is what to spend all that money on,,,,,,,happy days are here again.......

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rango

What ever , Still have my good luck charm. Might take a while for those little arms to pull in that 20 pounder, but I belive he can.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rhoadie
    What ever , Still have my good luck charm. Might take a while for those little arms to pull in that 20 pounder, but I belive he can.
    i have all the faith and confidence he can handle anyting he gets on his hook.

Post Thanks / Like

Default i'd pay twice the pot

I'd gladly pay twice the big fish pot to see justin take it home. There is nothing better than seeing a kid bring in a good fish!

Post Thanks / Like

if justin wins the pot, its gonna stop a lot of crowing

Post Thanks / Like

oh my twice the anty?? ummm the crowing may get more intense
    Full day 1/2 day or evening Striper/Crappie fishing trips available at a very affordable price for
    Lake Norman, Badin, Wateree, High Rock.
    Individual maker of the heavy duty "hybrid" A-rig Trolls just like an umbrella rig, Guaranteed to put fish in the boat

https://www.facebook.com/pmmalec Email: [email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/BOLOcharters

Post Thanks / Like

I sure hope those are not false teeth you are gonna try and haul that 20 pounder in with, because going in again to find your xxxxxteeth is out of the question.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast