Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Northwest Louisiana Crappie Club

Post Thanks / Like

Default Northwest Louisiana Crappie Club

The next meeting for the Northwest La. Crappie Club will be held on March 24 at Fire Mountan Restaurant, Airline Drive, in Bossier City at 6:30 PM. All of our tournaments this year will be held in La. The first tournament will be held on Lake Bistineau,launch will be at the State Park on March 26th. Membership dues will be $20.00 the entry fee for each tournament will be $20.00 and $5.00 for big fish. For more info you can contact me mikeg or cajon dave .
    Last edited by mikeg; 08-14-2005 at 08:46 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hello, mikeg......

Quote Originally Posted by mikeg
    We are starting a Crappie Club in the Shreveport Bossier area. The first meeting will be held at Podnuh's Bar-B-Q on Benton RD Bossier City, La. at 6:30 PM Feb. 10th.

That sounds like something that could be interesting. I'll keep your post on top to make sure all our NW LA members have a chance to see your post. Could you provide us with a few details, or have you gotten that far yet? We presently have 14 members in NW LA, and I'm sure some of them would like to take a look at your club. Thanks for your offer. :D

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Crappie Club

This Sounds Like Fun! Rod & Reel And I Are Going To Come. Keep
    Us Informed Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mikeg
    Kingfisher this meeting is to get everyones input on the rules and to see how much intrest we are going to have. We have all the rules set up but we want everyones input,they are not set in stone yet that's why we want every ones input. We want to have the membership fee and entry fee reasonable. One of the main things will be bringing in all the fish alive,or letting the fishermen use icechest to ice the catch down. You know how hard it is sometimes to keep them alive. I don't think any of us are equpped with with oxygen bottles to infuse oxygen in the livewell and that kind of aireated livewell.

Any Questions that I can answer I will be glad to do.

The main thing is to FISH AND HAVE FUN.

THANKS Mikeg.

Mikeg........you can look for my fishing buddy there too, Cajun Dave, along with Kingfisher and R & R. We're all friends and have fished together. I will be there, too if I can get away, if not the guys will catch me up on the details.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Crappie Club

Hey Mikeg We Are Glad That You Are Doing This! Is This Going To
    Be A Eatine Meeting. Rod & Reel And I Like To Eat. We Will Be Gald
    To Help Any Way That We Can.
    Thanks!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

mikeg.... i would like to recieve your rules and etc. if you get a chance to send them. i will get you an address later. i am looking into starting one in the lafayette/south la. area. thanks in advance....BENTHOOK....USAF RETIRED...1954-1975

Post Thanks / Like