Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Catchmore Perch Rig

Post Thanks / Like

Default Catchmore Perch Rig

Besides eBay, where can you get some Catchmore Perch Rigs? They don't have their own website and seem hard to find.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
    jbird68
    Morrison, IL
    NAFC Life Member

Cray is offline Crappie.com 2019 Man of Year, Supermod & Moderator of the Mechanics Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

If you had one as a sample looks like you could go to Jann's Netcraft. Buy all the components and build them for days at that price.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Charlie Weaver USN/ENC 1965-1979

Likes jbird68, Redge LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

A friend of mine had one. It doesn't get tangled like the eagle claw crappie rig. I couldn't find a photo of one out of the package. It has tubes that keep the leaders apart.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
    jbird68
    Morrison, IL
    NAFC Life Member

Cray is offline Crappie.com 2019 Man of Year, Supermod & Moderator of the Mechanics Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

This is just me and the way I think. I'd buy a pack if they are that good and would be using a bunch. Then I'd buy the components and build all you want for little to nothing. That way you can try all kinds and sizes of blades. But I'm an experimenter at heart and figure if a guy can do it and make a profit then I can do it to and save at least the profit side. Plus catch fish on my own stuff.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Charlie Weaver USN/ENC 1965-1979

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cray View Post
    This is just me and the way I think. I'd buy a pack if they are that good and would be using a bunch. Then I'd buy the components and build all you want for little to nothing. That way you can try all kinds and sizes of blades. But I'm an experimenter at heart and figure if a guy can do it and make a profit then I can do it to and save at least the profit side. Plus catch fish on my own stuff.
    You must have better luck at building stuff than I do. If a wood box cost $10 in the store, if I try to build it it will cost me 40. I got to figure in all the screw ups I'm gonna make in the process.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Likes wannabe fisherman LIKED above post