Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HELP ME >>>>

Post Thanks / Like

Default HELP ME >>>>

decide on something , I know where a 10 eyelet 7 foot 1 pc. medium action jigging rod is on sale . its designed for bass ,but feels to me like a splendid open water heavy crappie slinger .well balanced and I think to my liking for on the boat adventures with slightly heavier jigs .
    its a shakey head something er other but seems like very nice quality , bright yellow and was originally priced at 89.99 and is on sale for 40.00 ….
    I think.... I think ….I know whats gunna happen …...but even after playing with it twice the jury is kinda out still ….I am the one that might go play with a certain rod multiple times before I purchase it if it costs more than 25 or so …..
    so would ya if ya could is my question ...and no I don't "need" another rod ….
    sum kawl me tha outlaw ketchn whales

Post Thanks / Like

Absolutely! Grab it before it's gone and you regret it.
    Likes Brimfisher LIKED above post

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Medium is to much for me!! Got a bionic blade one pc I love but hardly ever use it. My $20 micro series Shakespeare gets used 90% of the time
    Keep on keepin on!!!
    Likes DRFISHDUCK LIKED above post

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Red190 View Post
    Medium is to much for me!! Got a bionic blade one pc I love but hardly ever use it. My $20 micro series Shakespeare gets used 90% of the time

Yeah, Red .... I have a 7' Bionic Blade that I've used in the past. Put a Shimano Spirex 2000 on it and 10/2 PowerPro hi-vis .... Used it many times throwing a 1/16oz Road Runner or a 1/5oz Pro Whirly Bee and caught good fish with it. Tried it with a weedless 1/16oz jig/plastic and had to watch the line real close to tell the hit ... but put a small split-shot sinker about 10" above the jig and even the dink hits felt like a hard "thump". (no leaders used - all baits tied directly to PowerPro braid)
    Likes Red190 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Buy it, you need another rod, or 2 or 3 or Etc. That's what I do, can't resist a good rod deal. LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Never have enough and will always want another one. If you don't buy it, well you will never know. Fishing addiction.
    Be safe and good luck fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchn View Post
    ... was originally priced at 89.99 and is on sale for 40.00 ….

... so would ya if ya could is my question ...and no I don't "need" another rod …
    If you don't need it, it's not a bargain.
    Likes wannabe fisherman LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I stored all my other rods after buying ACC Crappie Stix. I use the 5’6” dockshooter, 7’6” casting, 8’ and 10’ jigging rods. All I need and I love them.

Sent from my iPad using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

For that money it would be mine. I would try it several different ways and see if it fit my style. I have been surprised by several rods I bought on sale, one I have had over 25yrs. Best crankbait rod and 1/8 spinnerbait rod ever made. Gave $7 for it. Can’t bring myself to take it out of the arsenal. There’s a lesson in that.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around
    Likes Brimfisher LIKED above post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast