HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: 2012 nitro Z6 17 1/2ft

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2012 nitro Z6 17 1/2ft

selling boat due to lack of use. i have a 2012 nitro with a 115 mercury pro xs motor i've had it for 1 year . used it once and it still has less than( 10 ) hrs run time less than 4 hundred miles on the trailer. it has a new clutch plate on the steering. 55lb trolling motor . helix 4 fish finder with gps tracking and maps . on board 2 bank battery charger rear ladder. cover . stainless prop with locking guard hub, break away tongue. boat is metal flake red and black with silver trim. three one four 4 four 3 fifty 2 twenty 3 long story? . this boat is new , needs to be used, dale (the frog cdc fenton mo. ) member truman lake club. thanks for reading . hope i didn't miss anything.
    Last edited by "D"; 09-03-2018 at 10:46 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

$$$ ??? and pics will help sell it
    smiles are contagious, spread them around
    Proud Member of the ZIPPER Club
    & Team Geezer
    Likes skeetbum, bkgooch, scrat LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

understand we are not supposed to price items on the web site ? call if interested . pics were to be posted by my grand daughter . she fell and broke her foot . pics to follow ? can see it most any time just call . hope this helps.

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Frog View Post
    understand we are not supposed to price items on the web site ? call if interested . pics were to be posted by my grand daughter . she fell and broke her foot . pics to follow ? can see it most any time just call . hope this helps.
    Frog .... you are not allowed to post prices on personally owned items for sale anywhere on the site EXCEPT HERE on this forum.

Some state forum moderators allow items to be posted for sale on their forums, BUT prices must not be included in the post. Price discussions & transactions must be done via Private Message. A lot of time this is done on items that the seller does not want to ship (or can't ship) and desires a local pickup sale. Missouri has a "Trader Thread" in their Off Topics section that does it this way.
    Likes wannabe fisherman LIKED above post
    Thanks crp4570 thanked you for this post