Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hey Screwdriver, 'Bout The Strawberry Squeezins...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Screwdriver, 'Bout The Strawberry Squeezins...

Did you make those squeezins yourself? I just finished up 2 1/2 gals of strawberry squeezins. Be kinda funny to find another...pharmacist...on a crappie fishin board. Although up north they call crappies strawberry bass cause they got a pinkish cast to em. Should have my Honey Raisin Applejack ready soon.
    One taste of the bait
    is worth the pain of the hook

clubeclectia.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kunes
    Did you make those squeezins yourself? I just finished up 2 1/2 gals of strawberry squeezins. Be kinda funny to find another...pharmacist...on a crappie fishin board. Although up north they call crappies strawberry bass cause they got a pinkish cast to em. Should have my Honey Raisin Applejack ready soon.
    it was some good stuff kunes.. clear as water but had a slight strawberry smell. only problem was,, just wasnt enough to make me real happy,, just enought to piss the wife off you ought to open up a refreshment stand aboard wesleys toon when we go to wateree in a couple weeks. with his burgers and your ummmm refreshments, should be the hottest spot on the lake that day... fame and fortune is headed your and wesleys way if you play your cards right,,,,,,, if wesley hires me to sling his hash, will i be able to get a sample occasionally from your larder?
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a partnership to me! Kunes that strawberry came from down east.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rango
    it was some good stuff kunes.. clear as water but had a slight strawberry smell. only problem was,, just wasnt enough to make me real happy,, just enought to piss the wife off you ought to open up a refreshment stand aboard wesleys toon when we go to wateree in a couple weeks. with his burgers and your ummmm refreshments, should be the hottest spot on the lake that day... fame and fortune is headed your and wesleys way if you play your cards right,,,,,,, if wesley hires me to sling his hash, will i be able to get a sample occasionally from your larder?
    I can tell ya, the kind of weather y'all been fishin in...Screwdriver's boat is the only one I'd go in
    One taste of the bait

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by screwdriver
    Sounds like a partnership to me! Kunes that strawberry came from down east.
    I can see it now--"Screwdriver's Floating Grille And Pharmacy" specializing in hot burgers, medicine and barbeque. Yeah, I just threw the barbeque in there. I figure with the open flame heaters and electrical generators already goin there's no reason not to stock some firewood aboard and set up a smoker.

Hold m' beer--watch this!
    One taste of the bait

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kunes
    I can see it now--"Screwdriver's Floating Grille And Pharmacy" specializing in hot burgers, medicine and barbeque. Yeah, I just threw the barbeque in there. I figure with the open flame heaters and electrical generators already goin there's no reason not to stock some firewood aboard and set up a smoker.

Hold m' beer--watch this!
    Just make sure there aint no propane leaking anywhere around this floating smorgasboard... so we gonna have smokies going to huh? damn,, this is shaping up to be a real expedition.....

Post Thanks / Like

i have acess to a pier down there the buffet can be set up on,,,,,

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rango
    Just make sure there aint no propane leaking anywhere around this floating smorgasboard... so we gonna have smokies going to huh? damn,, this is shaping up to be a real expedition.....
    Well....i'm sorta rethinking that smoker idea. If we left the smoker off and put a hot tub with a qualified "stress reduction therapist" on board I think it would be a better money maker
    One taste of the bait

Post Thanks / Like

You boys keep talking and I gonna try and see if I can get that 28 footer from Rango. I'd have to build me a center pontoon and try and find me a 454 chevy engine to go on it, on second thoughts I don't need to go fast just where the cold hungry and wet fisherman are.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by screwdriver
    You boys keep talking and I gonna try and see if I can get that 28 footer from Rango. I'd have to build me a center pontoon and try and find me a 454 chevy engine to go on it, on second thoughts I don't need to go fast just where the cold hungry and wet fisherman are.
    That's good thinkin Screwdriver. With a 28 footer you could have all the stuff mentioned above AND add a row of coin operated clothes dryers like in a laundromat. I'll bet those striper fishermen would pay good money to stop in after 3-4 hours of fishin in the freezin rain and wind to have a hot burger and a glass of squeezins along with a "therapy" session in the hot tub while their clothes are dryin. Might even have room for a pool table....

I wonder if Dontcatchmany ended up going today. If so, I bet he's got hot tubs and squeezins on his mind right now.
    One taste of the bait

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast