Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Win A New Ford Truck & Tracker Boats

Mr.Crappie is offline Trophy King II * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Win A New Ford Truck & Tracker Boats

Hey Crappie Anglers yes you heard it right, this month April 21st on Lake Ray Hubbard, Garland Texas at Bass Pro Shops. Two lucky Anglers will Win a 2007 Ford F-150 XLT 4X2 and a 2007 Tracker Panfish 17. Click on www.mrcrappie.com for more details. The Boat and the Truck will be on a drawing at the end of the tournament. How cool is that!!! Don't even have to catch a fish to Win !!!!! Thanks

www.mrcrappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a fun tournament! Just a little too far away for me. Someone will be Happy though! :D

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Boat and Truck

Wally,

Just skip the drawing and send me the track and boat. I really need one. Come down to the Birmingham area and take me fishing with you.

old ship
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

bump....
    Last edited by FalconSmitty; 04-03-2007 at 08:53 PM.

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

Post Thanks / Like

Why can't BPS do something like that here in Ohio from the Cincinnati store? There are plenty of good crappie lakes in the area where the tournament can be held. I'd love to get to Texas for this one, but I used my spring vacation time to go to Weiss in Alabama. Good luck to those who fish it.
    Bob's Jigs Prostaff
    www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Default Win a New Ford Truck and two Tracker boats

Maybe one of these days we can come to your state, this tournament I have been doing for 6 years here in Texas. Great Family fishing fun and we have a tournament that has never been done before. We have a youth division that is awesome we had 118 kids last year and looking to have over 250 this year. Yes we are giving away a Ford F-150 XLT 4X2 and two Tracker Panfish 17 with 25 Mercury motors ready for the lake. I would like to see everyone from Crappie.com at this tournament, but i know alot of people live far away. Thanks for your comments!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

bot

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

Post Thanks / Like

ttt

Post Thanks / Like

Kids are the future of our great sport of crappie fishing, last year we had 118 youth fishing the Mr.Crappie Big Crappie tournament, no child goes home without a bag full of great prizes. Also the youth division Champ wins a 10' Pond Hopper 2 man boat so they can take their parents fishing. Oh don't forget the Truck and Boat that we are giving away too. It's on a Drawing you don't even have to catch a crappie to win Big !!!!! see ya next saturday at Bass Pro Shops in Garland,Texas...