Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wateree rodeo canceled and rescheduled..

Post Thanks / Like

Default wateree rodeo canceled and rescheduled..

after looking at the weather forecast for today and tomorrow, with it icing up now and with em calling for it the rest of the day and on into the morning, pete and i put our heads together and have decided to call tomorrows trip for two weeks. with ice falling and no thawing its not going to be a time to be pulling boats up and down the roads. so tomorrows rodeo has been rescheduled for two weeks from tomorrow.
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Default sounds good to me. See ya in two weeks

Quote Originally Posted by rango
    after looking at the weather forecast for today and tomorrow, with it icing up now and with em calling for it the rest of the day and on into the morning, pete and i put our heads together and have decided to call tomorrows trip for two weeks. with ice falling and no thawing its not going to be a time to be pulling boats up and down the roads. so tomorrows rodeo has been rescheduled for two weeks from tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like

only bad thing about it is all this "cawing" these young roosters gonna be doing,,,,,

Post Thanks / Like

Default two weeks it is!

sounds good to me. it'll give me a chance to tweak all those holders.

Post Thanks / Like

This could get nasty - all this chomping at the bit waiting to bust loose for two whole weeks
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Rodeo- Rango

Hello South Carolina Anglers, Rango where are you going to hold the rodeo? How far from Sav. Ga. is it. When my knee gets fully recovered I may be able to come your way some time if I am welcome.What part of south Carolina are you in if you don't mind me asking? Happy to se the board with a lot of post. Good luck and good fishing. Jimmy S. Georgia Crappie. Com

Post Thanks / Like

hey jimmy. i hail from clover sc, just south of the nc line. i dont know exactly where savanna ga is.. but im about 30 mile south west of charlotte nc. come on up. we will make you feel right at home. as you have probably deduced by now we know more than we need to know about crappie fishing and are always willing to share that knowledge with anyone. we only charge one can of cold refreshment for this knowledge.. the more important info is it will cost a little more, on up to top of the line info which usually requires a six pack and your presence for the evening. . let us know when you coming and we'll throw a real hodown and a wylie nightstalker welcome for you....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crap-king
    This could get nasty - all this chomping at the bit waiting to bust loose for two whole weeks
    I wonder if kunes pharmacy on wesleys toon is gonna have any valium to calm these guys down some so they can make it for two more weeks...... squeezings of any kind might be a little strong for them jakes....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tool
    sounds good to me. it'll give me a chance to tweak all those holders.
    what does tweak mean? do i need to do that to mine rod holders to?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyS
    Hello South Carolina Anglers, Rango where are you going to hold the rodeo? How far from Sav. Ga. is it. When my knee gets fully recovered I may be able to come your way some time if I am welcome.What part of south Carolina are you in if you don't mind me asking? Happy to se the board with a lot of post. Good luck and good fishing. Jimmy S. Georgia Crappie. Com
    the rodeo is rescheduled for two weeks from tomorrow on wateree which is about 50 miles south of charlotte off I77. Its not the best striper lake in sc, but about the only one most of us can afford to go to...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast