I posted on the Kentucky forum about our local lake. Normally at summer pool it's over 10,000 acres but they draw it down 25 ft for flood control. We are actually about 5 inches below normal for rainfall right now, so the lake is still way down.

It's known for the green carp more than for crappie and they have a tournament on it every day of the week. Currently, they are having a big renegade tournment w/over 120 boats registered. There isn't enough water in the lake to hold em all, much less those of us who are trying to crappie fish, spider rigging or pulling. Buddy of mine on the lake doing the creel survey just traveled 1/3 of the lake and counted 170 fishermen today. Is that pressure on some fish or what?

I wasn't about to even try it today, the wind and waves from the constant boat traffic you would have had been washed up on the bank.

I'm not trying to hate on Bass fishermen, but it does seem like to me they should wait to hold a tournament until the lake is at least to summer pool.