Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Can anyone identify what this graph mount / cup holder is?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Can anyone identify what this graph mount / cup holder is?

I was just watching a video on youtube by Crappie Craze. YouTube I noticed in his video that he has his bow graph mounted on a stand of some sort that also has a couple of cup holders mounted to it along with a center storage area. I've tried finding one to look it over a little better but haven't had much luck.

Can anyone identify this setup? It almost looks like something that mounts similar to Millennium bases.

Name:  Screenshot_1.jpg
Views: 1183
Size:  31.8 KB

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I couldn't find anything exactly like that particular caddy, but it does resemble this : Wise Boat Seat Caddy Gear Holder | Sportsman's Warehouse

It may be a similar product, possibly an older model of a different brand, and he did a DIY job of mounting it to his depth finder mount plate.

M R Dux is offline Crappie.com Legend , 2018 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I had that same holder on one of my boats years ago. When I looked for another (also years ago) I couldn't locate one.

The time frame was when "Fish Formula" had just came out and was the rage of all bass fishermen. That holder was perfect for a small Tupperware cup with lid to fit in. Pop the lid, dunk the lure in Fish Formula and let 'er rip. Just hope it didn't get on your carpet since it would take carpet adhesive out and ruin the carpet.
    www.crappie-gills-n-more.com
    Podunk Ideas Pro Staff /test platform
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Excel Boats Pro Staff

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

The base for the graph mount looks familiar, maybe spider lock. Hi- Tek also makes one. Haven't seen the caddy though. You might check West marine.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

Cumberlandcrappie is where he said he purchased it at. It's not exactly the same. I may try building one and adding the tray that CrappiePappy linked to above.

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Cumberlandcrappie is where he said he purchased it at. It's not exactly the same. I may try building one and adding the tray that CrappiePappy linked to above.
    Yeah, Cumberland Crappie offers two different models in their depth finder mounts :

The one with the caddy is only $10 more than the one without. Both mounts are the same height, and they can be customized to other heights (for a nominal fee, of course).

Post Thanks / Like

I finished making this a few weeks ago. This is so much better than what I was doing prior for crappie fishing. Not sure how it will affect me while spider rigging. I’ll figure it out.
    Name:  IMG_1014.jpg
Views: 713
Size:  118.3 KBName:  IMG_1016.jpg
Views: 790
Size:  67.0 KB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    I finished making this a few weeks ago. This is so much better than what I was doing prior for crappie fishing. Not sure how it will affect me while spider rigging. I’ll figure it out.
    Name:  IMG_1014.jpg
Views: 713
Size:  118.3 KBName:  IMG_1016.jpg
Views: 790
Size:  67.0 KB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Where did you get the holder at? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Triton Tr-196
    200hp Mercury
    Garmin
    Huckabee Rods

Post Thanks / Like

The gray plastic cup holder I purchased. I built everything else. I couldn't find anything online that really fit what I was after so I improvised. There really isn't a lot to it.
    Likes Clint LIKED above post