HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Seat Pedestal Rod Holders

Post Thanks / Like

Default Seat Pedestal Rod Holders

Hello All! I am looking for a rod holding system that will fit down into the rear seat pedestal hole in my boat. Seems like all I can find are ones that require you to mount them with screws to the boat floor. Have any suggestions on who might make what I am looking for?

Thank you!

Andy

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Check with the makers and see if they've done one for someone before. I know Scott at Hi-Tek will make anything you need and he's a member sponsor and a small business with good product and customer service.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around
    Thanks SpeckledSlab thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Default Seat Pedestal Rod Holders

Check Cumberland crappie. I bought a couple 2-3 years ago from them. They’re quality made. They work ok but anytime you move in the seat the rods will move. You can find them under the accessories tab.

Sent from my iPad using Crappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

If you use that hole for your pole holders, where will you put your seat? Also you will need something to keep it from spinning in the hole.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by deltarat View Post
    If you use that hole for your pole holders, where will you put your seat? Also you will need something to keep it from spinning in the hole.
    As CHE has suggested, I think he's looking for something along the lines of this Cumberland Crappie setup :

.... where the rod holder platform V keeps one from having to drill holes into ones boat.
    Likes Jackson87 LIKED above post

Yadkin Guide is offline Crappie Wall Hanger * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Check out our rod holder bases that attach to your boat's cleats with no drilling. Our website is Extreme Fishing Concepts We also have Driftmaster Rod Holders, Santee Rod Holders, and a host of other equipment.
    Thanks SpeckledSlab thanked you for this post