Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Manage attachments and "reply with quote" are stalling, not working

Post Thanks / Like

Default Manage attachments and "reply with quote" are stalling, not working

Trying to add photos found these problems. When I click "reply with quote" a spining loading dial shows next to it but the "reply w/quote" page never loads. I can use "Post new thread" or click "reply" on a thread and those pages will load but when I click on "manage attachments" to add a photo the popup page stalls. In the right corner just left of "0 out of 190.73mg" is shows the same spining loading dial, which I think means its trying to start or load but not working. Also isn't there supposed to be a row of options like "bold, italisize, add image, add link, etc.". Those are not showing anywhere. Anyone have a suggestion.
    Last edited by Charly; 08-11-2018 at 04:30 PM. Reason: no spaces between paragraphs, all one big paragraph

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charly View Post
    When I click "reply with quote" a spining loading dial shows next to it but the "reply w/quote" page never loads. I can use "Post new thread" or click "reply" on a thread and those pages will load but when I click on "manage attachments" to add a photo the popup page stalls. In the right corner just left of "0 out of 190.73mg" is shows the same spining loading dial, which I think means its trying to start or load but not working.Also isn't there supposed to be a row of options like "bold, italisize, add image, add link, etc.". Those are not showing anywhere. Anyone have a suggestion.
    Not sure what the problem is, but "reply with quote" is working for me.

Post Thanks / Like

I was wanting to add photos that's when I found I couldn't, the manage attachment option was not working. The page popedup but could not click on anything. Also most forums have "bold, italized, add image, add link, etc." and I see them nowhere, even when I click on go advanced.

"D" is offline Super Moderator and 2023 Crappie.Com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Sign off and sign back on.
    Team Overalls Travel Squad

FISH for LIFE

HUMANKIND......be both

Post Thanks / Like

Default SOLVED.

I finally got "Manage attachments" and the icon row to show that included "add image" icon. Here's what I did.

On the Manage attachments popup in the upper right corner I hovered over a circle with line thru it is said "click to unblock content on this site". I clicked to unblock and now it all works.