Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Roosevelt Lake AZ 3-30-07

Post Thanks / Like

Default Roosevelt Lake AZ 3-30-07

Slow untill about 4:30 pm then turned on and the bite was good untill sunset. Ended up with 33 crappie including a 2-6, 2-3, 2-1 and lots of 1.5's.
    Bill Eveland

Arizona Crappie Association

Post Thanks / Like

Wow that is a good evening of fishing. Good number too. Keep it up...

Gonefission
    Bill

Post Thanks / Like

So I live in San Diego and I here nothing but how big the crappie are over there. you catch a bunch of 1 pounders here. The minimum size here is 10 inches and well they don't get much bigger than 13 inches. So if you had a 9 year old son whole loved to fish, would you yell "road trip" and take the five hour drive to get him in to some of these big crappies? We have a good boat set up for crappie fishing so we could just load it up and go.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dr_duff
    So I live in San Diego and I here nothing but how big the crappie are over there. you catch a bunch of 1 pounders here. The minimum size here is 10 inches and well they don't get much bigger than 13 inches. So if you had a 9 year old son whole loved to fish, would you yell "road trip" and take the five hour drive to get him in to some of these big crappies? We have a good boat set up for crappie fishing so we could just load it up and go.
    dr duff, come on over and fish with us brother, we'd love to have you. And BTW 13" crappie are not a big as they get. We catch 13.5 all day.
    Bill Eveland

Arizona Crappie Association