Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: New GPS

slab_seeker Guest

Default New GPS

I need a recomendation for a new GPS. I liked my Garmin E-trex, but it decided to quit on me Sat. Size is not an issue, but it must be a hand held.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Garmin 76 maps

I just bought a Garmin 76 maps - it has good graphics a larger screen than the etrex and you can down load a program called fishing hotspots for the eatern US and it has every lake around with all the ramps and danger spots noted - the GPS is $299.00 at boaters world or bass proshop - the fishing hot spots program is about another $100 - I got a cigarette plug charger that was $25 and a holder to mount on my console for about $20. It is fairly simple to use and it is water proof and it will float if you drop it overboard - At least that is what Garmin says I ain't brave enough to test it out :D
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

slab_seeker Guest

Default crap-king

That unit or the gps 76 is which way I was headed, just wanted to make sure it wasn't a piece of crap before I spent $300.00. I'm ready to get a new GPS so I can connect it to my Matrix 27. Fisherman will always have something to play with!!!!!!! Thanks for the info.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Gps

Make sure it is the 76 MAPS just the 76 want let you download any programs on it
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

slab_seeker Guest

Default crap-king

Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Default etrex venture

i love my venture..

blbaits Guest

Default gps

I have a Lowrance 212 for sale if your interested