HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: High Rock thief

Post Thanks / Like

Default High Rock thief

Has anyone had their vehicle broken into or had items stolen while parked at boat access on High Rock recently? If so, Sheriff Office(Davidson) has caught someone and has some recovered items. Reply for details. Lots of toolbox break ins.
    Last edited by Fishingdude; 07-31-2018 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Update

Post Thanks / Like

It might sound a little out-of-the-box but the only way I see to impress upon the judges and authorities our unacceptance of this behavior is to show up at these court cases, of these cheap thieves, and voice our positition to the court. It might not stop it all together, but the ones we catch will suffer stiffer sentences I am sure.
    Pass the "Sportsman Baton" on before you're gone, promote values for others to hunt and fish upon.

Post Thanks / Like

If people wouldn't buying the stolen stuff , it would help a lot too! If no one would buy it then they wouldn't be so quick to steal.
    Likes SpeckledSlab, NCkenner, dlboston1967 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Sold at to good of a price it should make someone ask themselves is it stolen but people want good deals to brag about. It will never stop until someone puts a bullet in their azz's. I have been stolen from and felt like I had my gut ripped out. Man stole my four wheeler and trailer while I was home in the shower.
    Took two weeks to get his name but three years to finally catch him and it's been 12 years for him behind bars.
    Three time loser!
    Likes SpeckledSlab, dizzydave522, Chadillac LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

A buddy of mine had 2 permanent trailer plates stolen at linwood-southmont #8 Landing. Now he puts the trailer plate in his back window.
    Likes sundance, SpeckledSlab LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Hell a guy I was fishing with had of all things his spare tire cover stolen at Southmont landing,a tire cover wtf

Post Thanks / Like

Catch them and Kill them, the only way to stop it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Clod View Post
    A buddy of mine had 2 permanent trailer plates stolen at linwood-southmont #8 Landing. Now he puts the trailer plate in his back window.
    My permanent trailer tag was stolen , too. I think at moss lake, thats where I noticed it gone, My truck tale gate was stolen at norman, cant stand thieves!
    Likes SpeckledSlab LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Some low life stole my jumper cables, a tool box and a freaking bottle of seafoam.
    Likes excited4711 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I would like the details. My tool box was broken in at Buddle Creek Access. They took a number of things. Who do I need to speak with? Please text me the info. 704-433-8766

Ron
    Thanks SlabChaser68 thanked you for this post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast