Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: ouch,,,,

Post Thanks / Like

Default ouch,,,,

pickin up some firewood to bring in today i run a splinter under my left forefinger and geez,, did that hurt.. time i got it out it was time for some pain killer,, a 22 oz bud lite dint help, now im on my second 22 oz lite, the wife is now blowin cause she come in and wants to go out for supper and i cant and wont drive after two 22 oz lites and the finger is throbbin. she has no sympathy for this old coon since shes gotta drive and im talking about going to bass pro tonight to. there just aint no peace and quiet in rangos hooch tonight............if i can just make it through tomorrow, theres sunday,,,, and wateree's beckoning... then i gotta contend with them roosters crowing about making rango eat crow....... whens life gonna lighten up.... it sure is gonna be nice to watch them boys lay them fivers in my hands sunday evening........ that will do it,, that will make it all worth while.. you guys wear your sunday go to meetings cause you gonna be saying cheese for the nikon sunday
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Rango,you bout to make me cry LOL.I just took me a big o shot of jack danials ummmm i feel better already.We wen,t to bass pro today and walked the whole mall. Man,i keep looking at that X18 shure would like to have it ,but my wife can,t take a joke.LOLShe just don,t how bad i "need" that X 18.I more 22 ounce and you will be better hicup.

Post Thanks / Like

she grabbed me by the ear and lead me out the door before i could open that third one. I decided it best i wait till tomorrow to go to BP, as she dint seem to be in too happy a mood for a trip like that tonight. wives just have a hard time understanding how important a mans fishing stuff is. the small stuff is easy to get by em,, the bigger and expensive stuff,, well that takes more planning and preperation before you show it to her after youve bought it. i got a whole bottle of crown royal someone left here. dont know who the orginal owner was,, but its mine now yeah,, i agree, an x18 sounds like its just what you looking for... just like that 450 dollar bait tank im eyeing...

Post Thanks / Like

Rango when I was still takin medicine my wife met me at a restaurant one afternoon and asked what I was doing half drunk - I told her I ran out of money or i would been fully drunk - well she did not see the humor in it an still would not buy me anything else to drink - but she did feed me - purty good ole gal - she stays around for some reason
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Rango all you needed was three or four shots of that strawberry squeezings I gave you. That will remove all pain and warm you inside out.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by screwdriver
    Rango all you needed was three or four shots of that strawberry squeezings I gave you. That will remove all pain and warm you inside out.
    there just wasnt enough squeezings wesley. I guess this just wasnt my day

Post Thanks / Like

What do you mean not enough, hell there was enough for an amputation.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by screwdriver
    What do you mean not enough, hell there was enough for an amputation.
    wesley,, there was enough for you, but barely enough for a lightweight glow in my innards... a good beginning but no end..