Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: On the way to Mongo's house

Post Thanks / Like

Default On the way to Mongo's house

. So Thursday morning I was supposed to meet him at his house at 5 am. I drove out there and there was his boat setting in front of the house. I pull in the drive way shut off the truck. There's a nice couple of chairs and a table on the front porch of the garage. Well I took my coffee and joined the patio set. I was just sitting there enjoying my coffee minding my own business when I notice a couple of cop cars go slowly by. I thought that was weird. Then I see these flash lights heading my way. Yep some one called the cops on me. I see them coming towards me and ask " Are you boys looking for me"? Yes they said. I was at the wrong house and the resident called em. Turned out I was at Mongo's sister's house. I hadn't met her yet. Pretty funny I thought.
    Likes LOZslabhunter, hdhntr, "G", Clownfish, Jamesdean LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

That's funny,.....In this day and age it is easy to picture folks being nervous....Also it gives me a "atta boy" feeling hearing about a crook getting caught by a neighborhood watch program..
    Likes LOZslabhunter LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

You didn't tell me about this Mac and yes that is funny stuff! LOL hey at least someone was paying attention enough to know something was not quite right.

Post Thanks / Like

That's FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

That is very funny.

stormcloud is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

An old fellow here had a small meat market and he fished alligator gar. He would grind the meat and mix pork with it to make
    patties to sell in his store. His boat broke down so he called a friend to see if he could borrow his boat for the day. The friend
    said sure. He went over, picked the boat up, and went fishing. Everything was good until he took the boat back that evening.
    He had picked up a boat at the wrong house. Nothing ever came of it but, like your deal, everyone had a good laugh for
    about a week.
    Tell'em I'll be there.
    Likes Jamesdean, hdhntr LIKED above post