HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Slabsauce Wins...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Slabsauce Wins...

This time Slab sauce beat out G-Sauce. See for yourself:

Since G-Sauce won the first comparo, FloppingCrappie plans to do a third face off, yay.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

Just buy and keep both on hand. What's is the next SlabSauce? Maybe Anise SlabSauce for bass and catfish or Vanilla SlabSauce for bream and perch.
    Be safe and good luck fishing
    Thanks Slab thanked you for this post

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

They are both great for the crappie. I am just a G sauce favorite myself. I am an old man set in my ways and have always used Garlic and anise as a scent attraction when fishing for crappie. I can't help myself. I was always taught by my dad "If it ain't broke then don't take things apart and try to fix it." LOL folks. That was my dad. You would have had to know him. I was the child who always took things apart and then when I put them back together there were always a few parts left over. G sauce works for me.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shipahoy41 View Post
    They are both great for the crappie. I am just a G sauce favorite myself. I am an old man set in my ways and have always used Garlic and anise as a scent attraction when fishing for crappie. I can't help myself. I was always taught by my dad "If it ain't broke then don't take things apart and try to fix it." LOL folks. That was my dad. You would have had to know him. I was the child who always took things apart and then when I put them back together there were always a few parts left over. G sauce works for me.

I think the better challenge would be to long line troll with two rods in the water at the same time from the back of the boat instead of two ten minute challenges because he was not fishing the same water at the same time, in the same place with the lure challenge. Long line trolling with two rods means.....Equal conditions. Equal water. Equal rods. Equal Lures. One lure two squirts with Slab sauce. One lure two squirts with G-sauce. 3-2-1 challenge for 20 minutes or the first lure to catch 10 crappie wins. A bonus point can be added if the fish caught is over 2 pounds.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Likes SpeckledSlab, Slab LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

The next slab sauce is going to be called "Bill Bob"....

It will be BUD LIGHT scent enhanced!
    I have OCD "Obsessive Crappie Disorder"
    Likes SpeckledSlab, Slab LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I think I might have seen some fishermen in the past spiking their minnow bucket with Bud Light, either that or they were keeping their minner’s in the beer cooler. lol
    Pass the "Sportsman Baton" on before you're gone, promote values for others to hunt and fish upon.

jackie53 is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

We are always Trying new things especially Crappie Products.Have to try things for my self.We live fish on a Deadsea type lake.Ordered a Jiging Kit from PICO.In that kit Was a Bottle of Slab Sauce.Still sceptical.Had caught a few crappie on my home made plastics.Tried The Pico Pearl plastic put Two Drops of Slab Sauce.
    KABO! Caught my limit of Crappie 30.Kept 15 to eat.That was on Wed
    Had some things to do Thur.Got a late Start.8 ish by 9:30 had my limit Kept 10 to eat.Never caught crappie like that in july.The crappie Pro's on our lake says you GOT TO have minnows in July!!Have some GSauce
    Going to give it a try next Week.
    Say What you want but SlabSauce and GSauce will be in my Tackle Box.

Name:  20180723_112106.jpg
Views: 309
Size:  86.7 KBName:  20180725_121741.jpg
Views: 330
Size:  59.6 KBName:  20180725_122137.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  52.8 KB

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    John 3:16
    Blessed to have as many friends as fingers on your hand is a blessing!!!
    "Gone fish'n not wish'n"
    In God We Trust.
    Can God trust us.