Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "War ON Carp" meeting

M R Dux is offline Crappie.com Legend , 2018 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default "War ON Carp" meeting

Anybody who has fished any of the Tn or Cumberland River lakes recently has probably seen the invaders that are destroying the lakes--Asian Carp. These fish have infected every body of water attached to the Mississippi River and are destroying each one. After years of crappie fishermen screaming about it, we are finally seeing the bass fishermen get on board. Many in the tourism industry still refuse to admit it is an issue. Too bad they haven't been so lucky as to have had one jump into their boat or even in their faces like so many have.

A public meeting is scheduled in Eddyville,KY this Friday. Even if you can't attend, you can still help by sending an e-mail to the address shown in the link below.

https://www.bassmaster.com/video/urg...clare-war-carp
    www.crappie-gills-n-more.com
    Podunk Ideas Pro Staff /test platform
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Excel Boats Pro Staff
    Likes Billbob LIKED above post

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Emails must be sent TODAY !!

Post Thanks / Like

Sent mine. Them things cost me a rod tip this weekend, and it was because of them jumping, not catching.
    Likes blueball LIKED above post

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I know where some of the "jumpers" hang out around here. I drive slowly to their hangout spot and then goose me motor with a lot of trim. They come out the water. Ima irritating them like the irritates me.

Banks in our area are lined with dead ones and it stinks to high heaven. Shooooweee!
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"
    Likes blueball, need2befishin LIKED above post

cevans is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

On the email reply I received, we need to have emails sent in on July 26th.

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    authorized by: Billbob and "G"

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

The aritcale on Bass link states Jul 23 and the return email states Jul 26. No ducks in a row.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Default "War ON Carp" meeting

July 26th on return email I received. So, everyone please voice your concerns. Below is copy of return email for anyone who wants a little more info.

Thank you for sending your email and voicing your concerns to Congressman Comer for the Congressional Oversight Committee briefing scheduled for July 27th - we hope to see you there.

Your voice will now be part of the official field briefing. Anyone can submit a letter of support and we need these before July 26th.

Please tell others to send their email now to [email protected] ! Congress will hear us when we speak in large numbers! Thanks for declaring war on carp!

--
    Wade White
    Lyon County Judge Executive
    find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/waroncarp/

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

Sent mine today
    Crappie Time

Post Thanks / Like

Email sent
    This is not a problem that will improve with time.
    look at the number of carp in our lake (Kentucky Lake) today, compare to 2016, where do you think it will be in 2020.
    I fish on the Big Sandy, it sucks, I can fish today at Danville (main Tennessee River channel).
    i live on the east bank of the Big Sandy, my children and grandchildren can't water ski or wakeboard with out dodging the jumpers.
    Cane pole jokes about making them jump, disrupting there feeding. He may have already, but if not, he should go out at 9 PM, in the dark, the 100 jumpers at noon, are now 1000 at night.
    please send an email, numbers help in situations like this.

Post Thanks / Like

Sent mine today. The only difference between carp and crap is the placement of the “r” and they both stink when laying on our lake shorelines.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast