Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I CAN MAKE YOU A HERO

Post Thanks / Like

Default I CAN MAKE YOU A HERO

I have settled with the fact that I am a carrier of bad luck. It has been brought to my attention on a number of occasions that fish are biting, but when I get there BAM they turn off .
    What I'm offering here is a service to everyone. For a small, and I do mean small, denominational fee I will stay off of your watering hole. You will be able to go fishing and bring back limits EVERY TIME. You will have bragging rights with all of your buddies. Your wife will look at you differently when you walk in the door with a stringer full of fish. You will have a phone full of pictures of limits and limits of fish to show to the guys at work. The possibility are endless.
    I am even willing to be hired, by you, to go to the same watering hole as your buddy on the day that he fishes just so he will not catch any fish and you can save your hero status. Although this does cost a little extra because of potential risk of bodily harm to myself if he were to find out I was the reason for him zeroing out that day.
    My fees are minor and I do give discounts to guides and retirees. I also will accept CLEANED AND FILED fish as payment. I have several references if needed by several different people who can testify as to how I can turn off the bite just by showing up at the ramp. Game wardens don't even check me when I come off the water.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pithon View Post
    I have settled with the fact that I am a carrier of bad luck. It has been brought to my attention on a number of occasions that fish are biting, but when I get there BAM they turn off .
    What I'm offering here is a service to everyone. For a small, and I do mean small, denominational fee I will stay off of your watering hole. You will be able to go fishing and bring back limits EVERY TIME. You will have bragging rights with all of your buddies. Your wife will look at you differently when you walk in the door with a stringer full of fish. You will have a phone full of pictures of limits and limits of fish to show to the guys at work. The possibility are endless.
    I am even willing to be hired, by you, to go to the same watering hole as your buddy on the day that he fishes just so he will not catch any fish and you can save your hero status. Although this does cost a little extra because of potential risk of bodily harm to myself if he were to find out I was the reason for him zeroing out that day.
    My fees are minor and I do give discounts to guides and retirees. I also will accept CLEANED AND FILED fish as payment. I have several references if needed by several different people who can testify as to how I can turn off the bite just by showing up at the ramp. Game wardens don't even check me when I come off the water.

I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

Post Thanks / Like

= =

Smitty39365 is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Well... now that’s how you turn your lemons into lemonade!!

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

Making the best out of a bad situation.

Post Thanks / Like

I need a franchise. I promise you I can stop a spawn.
    Likes Pithon, Redge LIKED above post

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Name:  Congratulations.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  37.4 KB

Name your business "I trained the crappie to avoid my hook and go to yours." I just do not know how you can fit all that onto a truck panel.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll need a 9 passenger cargo van for that one.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by deltarat View Post
    I need a franchise. I promise you I can stop a spawn.
    I'll take care of N mississippi you can have S Mississippi

Post Thanks / Like

I got it easy. Ain't no crappie south of the Rez.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast