HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: CrappieDreamer jig heads

Post Thanks / Like

Default CrappieDreamer jig heads

Well I ordered a couple dozen wire keeper jigs from CrappieDreamer last week and recieved them today. I gotta say they look awesome. Colors are super bright. One of the biggest selling points for me (other than not being able to find wire keepers anywhere else) was the fact that none of the eyelets are clogged with paint. It drives me nuts as I'm sure it does others. Jeff (CrappieDreamer) made the whole process painless as could be. We spoke Wednesday and he informed me he was going on vacation friday, so it may be a week or 10 days. But to my surprise he texted me again that night saying they were done and he'd drop them off first thing Thursday morning. I hadn't even paid for them at this point. Talk about earning your customers! I dont have a single bad thing to say and cant even find a flaw! Needless to say I am thoroughly pleased, and definitely plan to order more soon! I would also definitely recommend him.

Thank you so much Jeff, and enjoy your vacation!!

Name:  20180716_140353.jpg
Views: 441
Size:  42.7 KB
    Name:  20180716_140335.jpg
Views: 388
Size:  72.9 KB
    Likes "G", Chance, KickIn Chicken, "D" LIKED above post
    Thanks Jamesdean thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

nothing I hate more then having to clean the eye of every new jig I've ordered, usually only get one order from me if eyes are all clogged with paint.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dbowling View Post
    nothing I hate more then having to clean the eye of every new jig I've ordered, usually only get one order from me if eyes are all clogged with paint.
    Well I can tell ya that's one thing Jeff posted in his thread as to why he started pouring his own. Quality is top notch. I plan to order from him again. I doubt anyone would be disappointed with his work, if you choose to order from him.
    Likes "D" LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Good job Jeff
    Likes INDyak LIKED above post