Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: rumors, rumors and more rumors........

Post Thanks / Like

Default rumors, rumors and more rumors........

rumor has it since pete and tool is teaming up for sundays rodeo down wateree way, the beast will have met its match and will go home like a whipped puppy.... my my my arent we confident...... the beast is out for bear. the first rooster to crow in the morning usually gets his butt whupped by the other rooster when he hits the ground...RANGO --------------------> wise old rooster that stays on the roost till all the other birds gets done crowing... cockadoodledo, cockadoodledooo, cockadoodledooooooooooo.
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rango
    rumor has it since pete and tool is teaming up for sundays rodeo down wateree way, the beast will have met its match and will go home like a whipped puppy.... my my my arent we confident...... the beast is out for bear. the first rooster to crow in the morning usually gets his butt whupped by the other rooster when he hits the ground...RANGO --------------------> wise old rooster that stays on the roost till all the other birds gets done crowing... cockadoodledo, cockadoodledooo, cockadoodledooooooooooo.
    I believe conventional wisdom has it that one should always bet on the oldest rooster. That's the one that always ends up crowing with the biggest cockadoodledoo
    One taste of the bait
    is worth the pain of the hook

clubeclectia.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

what did they say about the old bull and the young bull ....the young one wanted to run down and catch one cow - and the old one said lets walk down and catchem all... has been cleaned up a little - but I think you get my point
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Talking bps

bps had their t-bars price mixed up. I got 8 more holders for the price of 4 plus two more t-bars. that means there will be 20 rods hangin' off the boat with pete manning the trolling motor. i like my chances :D

hey, i might just recoupe my money i spent on them for the big fish pool sunday. with pete on board, I can't lose rango, i just can't lose!

I hear crow tastes good sauteed with mushrooms and onions. let me know how it tastes!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tool
    bps had their t-bars price mixed up. I got 8 more holders for the price of 4 plus two more t-bars. that means there will be 20 rods hangin' off the boat with pete manning the trolling motor. i like my chances :D

hey, i might just recoupe my money i spent on them for the big fish pool sunday. with pete on board, I can't lose rango, i just can't lose!

I hear crow tastes good sauteed with mushrooms and onions. let me know how it tastes!
    before you know it, you gonna have more holders than the beastly machine i fish out of... to beat the beast sunday, you gonna need ever one of em filled with a rod . I aint worried about you and pete,, but justin,, im gonna keep my eyes on him real close,,,,,,, you guys gonna be "cawing" the blues sunday when this rooster crows..... cockadoodledoooooooooo

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Rango, don't you and tool start counting the money yet. If we can make it down sunday your gonna be suprise with my new secret weapon. If I keep coming up with these new gadgets, I'm gonna need as many batteries as you have on board.

Post Thanks / Like

i got plenty of batteries wesley. if you aint got enough to run your gadgets, pull up sunday and toss the gadgets in the beast. especially that round tub with the heater Ill keep the machinery running so it wont freeze up.
    lets see,, five,, ten, fifteen, twenty, twenty five. hows a man to spend all this newfound wealth thats headed my way. unlike a lottery ticket,, this is a shoo in for old rango.... i know its gonna be hard to part with the fiver guys, but be strong. it wont hurt but a little... and think of it this way... youll be making a useful contribution to the beast and its larder....... cockadoodledooooooooooooo

Post Thanks / Like

sorry guys. not being one to crow much about anything, i got carried away with the crowing.. ill try to control myself till sunday. then this roosters gonna crow all the way home.............

Post Thanks / Like

Well I thought about if I did my usual, and didn't catch any fish I would try selling hamburgers and hotdogs to cold and ----wet hungry fisherman.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tool

careful tool,, think about it..... ever time petes caught all them many fish, and them big fish.... hes been with me.. with me tool............. and hiim in a different boat its gonna take him awhile to just get oriented....... in the meantime ill be puttin em in the cooler......... you guys are gonna struggle just to make ends meet.. LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast