Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: girls night out fishin trip

Post Thanks / Like

Default girls night out fishin trip

My wife and daughter told me tonight that I was taking them fishing, and that was pretty much all there was to it. They were getting tired of hearing about "the guys" having all the fun. It turned out to be a lot of fun, with my daughter pullin in most of our fish...Scuse me, their fish.

We had one stretch about an hour into it where all four poles were jumpin at once, and at one point Mallory had two crappie on the deck at one time. My wife was having more fun watching Mal, so we both just sat back and watched her go crazy.
    She gave it all she had, but a night that didn't start til 9:30 came to an end for her @ about 11:30.

When she finally woke up I already had the boat loaded and up the ramp. Gotta admit, the girls did great and are welcome to come back any time...
    Polar Kraft 1571 DB
    Mercury 25 hp 4-Stroke

Post Thanks / Like

Little girl is adorable. Take them fishing as often as you can. You'll find that you have more fun with them than anyone else.
    Mike Perry

Post Thanks / Like

I'd have to say they're both keepers!
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Post Thanks / Like

good report and congrats!!

Post Thanks / Like

I have had my boat for about 3 years now, and my wife has never been on it. However, for my birthday, she gave me a trip to Bass Pro, a little spending money, and a "coupon" for an all-inclusive trip to my favorite lake over here with her as my passenger. We would take our daughter, but 2 yrs old is too young for an all day fishing trip...maybe a ride around the lake sometime. She does love to play in "daddy's big boat" when I am working on it in the garage.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like you had a great time.

Post Thanks / Like

Thats an awesome post. I have such fond memories of nightfishing with my dad when I was a little guy. Dad would make me a pallet and I would lay down and sleep in the bottom of the boat when I got tired. I will always remember the sound of the lantern burning and watching the bugs flying around the light. Good stuff man.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like she went to sleep happy!!! Good for you.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Guys...
    Mr Willis, this was the first time for my wife to be in the boat at night. Normally when I ask her to go she will say for me to just take the kids instead, though she loves to fish. But, every once in a while she will jump all over it. Good fisherman too. She said a couple of times last night how beautiful the lake was at night.
    Polar Kraft 1571 DB
    Mercury 25 hp 4-Stroke

Post Thanks / Like

That's awesome. My daughter like to fish with me too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast