Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Them big green thangs!

backtocrappie is offline Moderator OT Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Them big green thangs!

I hear tell of folks who goa crappah fishin and keep catching them "green carps", and ask for forgiveness.

I caint help but laugh at that cuz I been foolin folks around these parts. Oh sure I catch em just fine when I'm a crappah fishin. But I don't tell no one heck no! In fact the bigger they got the harder it got to manage em around my favorite crappah holes so I just started tossin em in the woods behind me.

Soon I had a pile of them and fellers wasa lookin at me kinda strange. One day a feller saw me toss another behind me and I guess It musta wayed abut 15 or 16 lbs and this feller ran over and wasa asking me all sorts of questions. I told him the trufe. I use a little bity piece of werm on tjhis here lil huke and poof!

So the next day I wasa fishin trhe banks and that feller had parked his big ole boat instead of launching it like he noramlly do, and he walks over. I'ma fishin reel nice and gets another one of them big ole green thangs. It musta wayed oh I don't know about 20 some lbs. I threw in up in dah woods behind me and kepta fishin. This feller comes a racing on over and asks me what I am gonna do with the fish and says "nuthin you can have it". He gets all excited and shakes my hand frantically. I asked him whatcha gonna do with that nasty old green carp and he says " I think I'm gonna get it wayed, you know just for fun and maybe have it mounted, you know just for fun". Sose I asked the feller "say friend whats yer name"? He says Martin, Roland Martin. I says well Roland I don't know why a nice young man like you would want the nastah old thang but good luck to you what ever you do in life.

I justa keep a crappah fishin and I keep cathin them big old green thangs anda tossin em in the woods. Like always I keep meeting nice young fellers, you know local yocals who keepa takin the green carp, I know this one feller named Bill Dance, and he hasa this friend named Hank Parker and they both took abut 30 of them thangs abut 15 lbs or more and said they could start a new career after theys wayed, strange boys. Don't ever know whata happen to em, now ifin you please I'd like to get back to some crappah fishin.
    "We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good"
    Sen. Hillary Clinton - Speech at Democratic Fundraiser, June 2004

Post Thanks / Like

Good one. Sounds a little like something Milton Crabapple would come up with.