HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: It is what it is!

Post Thanks / Like

Default It is what it is!

Everyday is a good day,some days are just better,I hope those that are able to hit the water have the best of luck. My part of the world has been a near disaster for fishing,many rainy days and nights have caused severe flooding,and high extremely muddy water.
    The crappie spawn,and bluegill spawn were a disaster,at least for the fishermen,most times the boat landings on several lakes were so flooded,the floating docks were either sunken,washed away,or sticking vertically out of the water.
    Numorous mudslides and road collapses have occurred,causing detours and closures.My wife has decided to make lemonade out of the lemons,and has been overwhelming me with the infamous " Honey do list ".,but better days are on the horizon,the weather gurus are predicting two weeks of dry weather.
    Now I don't really believe there will be two weeks of dry weather,but I'm holding out hope that a couple of those days will allow me some much needed H2O therapy.So good luck to those who have the opportunity to enjoy the fishing more frequent than I,hopefully my luck is about ready to change.
    Likes "D", "G", ad1974, crp4570 LIKED above post

"D" is offline Super Moderator and 2023 Crappie.Com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Good luck and stay cool. Happy fishin.
    Team Overalls Travel Squad

FISH for LIFE

HUMANKIND......be both

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck during the summer! Maybe the weather will cooperate for a while.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Hang in there....hope things change for ya soon
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Thanks Cropduster1968 thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Look on the good side they will be bigger when you catch them. Good luck and I will be looking forward to seeing your fishing reports and pictures.
    Be safe and good luck fishing

Post Thanks / Like

So very sorry to hear about your bad conditions in WVa. One of my best friends lived in Weston for many years there. He & I used to hunt & fish the beautiful woodlands and mountains there. Gorgeous country. I'm sure things will turn around for you and all the folks there. God Bless.
    "A voyage in search of knowledge need never abandon the spirit of adventure."