Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Go Pro

Post Thanks / Like

Default Go Pro

We are about to go on vacation and I am thinking about getting one to take with us. Do any of y’all have one? I know the most expensive one is the best, but I always am looking for the bargain. I am wanting to use it for like parasailing and stuff like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

I was literally just looking them up for myself and came across this. Havent had time to research so much but someone else may have an opinion on it. Name:  Screenshot_20180617-184813.jpeg
Views: 257
Size:  39.5 KB

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Look for hero 4 silver they are very good but an older model. You can still record in 4k if you want to. Video quality is great. Amazon has remanufactured ones cheap and you can get that kit in the above pic for 20 I think. I think it was under 200 for the remanufactured ones.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    2011 Z8 250 Mercury
    Solix 15
    360 on Ultrex

Post Thanks / Like

Silver at $160 with a 40 pc kit to go with it. Name:  Screenshot_20180617-194609.jpeg
Views: 240
Size:  49.1 KB

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

I use the GoPro Hero 6 for my YouTube channel. GoPro is still considered the gold standard in action cameras......however there are some other models that will do just fine. No matter which camera you get I would get the biggest mini sd card I could.....and make sure the specs for the sd card can be handled by the camera you are getting and get a good sd card.....meaning a fast one......a class 10-U3-V30. I have a 128 gig......maybe you don’t need that much space but I advise against getting a 32 gig card....IMHO it should be 64 gig or more.

Regards

Sent from my iPad using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be the black sheep, but i purchased the chinese knockoff(Campark ACT74). Could not be happier. Comes with all accessories and teo batteries. Think it was 49.00.
    Has the Sony sensor and the picture is awesome. Have some friends that have Go pro and they cant believe the clarity. For 49 bucks I dont think you'll find better till you spend big bucks!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys!