Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Please Forgive Me

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Please Forgive Me

I did the unspeakable this evening. While the wife was resting I decided to go fishing in the lake next to the house. I went after some Bass. Will you all forgive me for fishing for those 'green carp'? I caught one but saw a lot more on their beds. They just didn't want to bite. It was nothing like crappie fishing though.
    I took the dogs with me and one of them happened to find a water mocassin next to a tree. Before I could get her away she attacked the snake. It took a strike at her and then took off for the water. Doesn't appear that the dog was bit, which is good.
    Anyway, that was my eventful evening.

Post Thanks / Like

It's okay as long as you were thinking about fishing for crappie while you were bass fishing. Isn't that the rule? :D
    <--Click for Website

Post Thanks / Like

I thought the rule was , your always crappie fishing, just because you are using a large spinerbait and catch a bass, o well just bad luck.

Post Thanks / Like

I like both those rules. I know the feeling, sometimes ya just have to go out and fish. It is good to get out. Thank goodness your dogs OK, Their family too.

Gonefission
    Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Hey you are excused.JK. How is your wife doing now? Sure hope she is alot better. My wife and I are definately praying for her speedy recovery.

Post Thanks / Like

Your forgiven ? how many times has a channel cat,bass,stripper hit your bait when u were crappie fishing for real, 14-16" bass feels pretty good on light crappie rigs, and its a challenge to get them in.

Post Thanks / Like

hey dont worry man, i'm a member of the Bulloch County Bassmasters.

Post Thanks / Like

Jim, Hope the BETTER HALF is fine, been in our prayers, here on Lanier have been seeing a lots of snakes hooked one on monday(my bad) and gave him one of Crappiedays jigs hope a slab don`t eat him Lol. Ain`t nothing wrong with bassfishing I hope cause I do about half and half. Not all bassfisherman are b*******s. Seened lots of post about bassfisherman on the site and not many good ones. . Just like every thing, got good ones and bad ones.GOOD FISHING D.W.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys for asking about my wife. She is recovering nicely. The Doc told her she has to do some walking to build her strength back up. To my surprise this morning she suggested we go to BPS to do her walking. Of course I did not argue about that.
    I went back out to the lake this afternoon and evening to do some more bass fishing. I ended up with 8 bass. Three of my neighbors ended up joining me and they picked up a few also. For some reason the bite was on.