Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: BnM poles.

Post Thanks / Like

Default BnM poles.

Has anyone used these poles?I just bought one yesterday and havent had a chance to use them yet.I bought the 10' 2 pc. and it looks like a fine rod.
    Commercial fishermen help feed the world.

Post Thanks / Like

Default BnM Poles

I have a 12ft long BnM Graphite jig pole. At first I was using trilene XL line with this pole and it gave me some problems with the ling wrapping around the end of the pole. But I took some advise on this board and switched to some Berkley IronSilk line. I fished with this new line last Monday and didn't have the probems with the line like I had in the past with the XL line. Now I can enjoy fishing with my long BnM pole.

I loved all the other features of this pole. But if I were to buy another BnM pole I would get the one with the larger line guides. My line guides are all pretty much the same size and that hurts my ability to use the long 12ft pole as a casting rod. But it's great for what it's designed to be used for and that is a jigging pole. BnM has other rods that are designed for casting and that is what I should have purchased. So I am going to use my present BnM pole in the way that it was designed to be used.

I love the sensitivity of the BnM pole and now that I have the line problems solved I can use it to reach into lots of new places. The long rod helps reach out away from the boat in all directions and that is a good thing.

In fact I am going to be using it today after I go buy some minnows. Those old big suspended crappie are not hitting my jigs so I am going to offer them some real life minnows this time.

Quote Originally Posted by big "E"
    Has anyone used these poles?I just bought one yesterday and havent had a chance to use them yet.I bought the 10' 2 pc. and it looks like a fine rod.
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks for the reply.

I appreciate the feedback, as I have never seen or used them.Will be trying them out this weekend.
    Commercial fishermen help feed the world.

Post Thanks / Like

Default they are nice

I like my BnM SS 12' over my 9' Wally Marshall.
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin' and hook up with them later.