Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Did it again, I think

Post Thanks / Like

Default Did it again, I think

My wife’s old dog an 18 y/o chahuahua got stuck at about 3 am and commenced to crying, I jumped out of bed eyes not open yet and felt a twinge in the groin area right leg...got the old girl unstuck and went back to sleep. Got up later and hurts like the devil is holding a hot iron where I got that twinge earlier when ever I try to sit on anything...no discoloration yet, a good thing, but it can tack a while if it’s deep...lots of ice, no way I know of to wrap this area for compression relief. Any suggestions?

Post Thanks / Like

Got stuck. What’s that? Just asking cause I ain’t sure

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

She got behind the TV and couldn’t go forward and her arthritis wouldn’t let her back up...stuck

Post Thanks / Like

Try icing your back. These things are sometimes caused by sciatica. If you have a tens unit it will also help.

http://www.smartrelief.com/what-is-t...8aApxJEALw_wcB

This is just one brand that me be at your local store. Others have pads that you can put anywhere.

Good luck with it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dave and Lynn View Post
    Try icing your back. These things are sometimes caused by sciatica. If you have a tens unit it will also help.

This is just one brand that me be at your local store. Others have pads that you can put anywhere.

Good luck with it.
    Thank you for the info Dave and Lynn, I had never heard of a tens unit before, but sure will check them them out for sure. I had injured both hamstrings a while back and been taking it easy. Had actually started fealing a lot better till this. I followed the link and says I can order from Wally world. Thank you again.

Post Thanks / Like

X100. Best thing ever for a pulled muscle. Just be careful not to turn it too high too fast, it bites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave and Lynn View Post

Good luck with it.
    Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Used a tens unit for years, got mine from the VA. You might also check for one one Amazon.

Helicopter Pilot
    Vietnam 67/68
    Proud Member of the Southeast Asian War Games Team

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk19 View Post
    Used a tens unit for years, got mine from the VA. You might also check for one one Amazon.
    Hey Thank you Blackhawk19, hadn't thought of using the VA for this. I'll have to make the pain full ride over to Mt. Vernon, to see my primary, back, but Maybe I can get one through them...Thank you for the idea.