Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Bucksaw Camping/Fishing This weekend

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bucksaw Camping/Fishing This weekend

Headed down to Bucksaw this weekend, just wanting to get input on pattern, depths, colors, jigs or minnows? Any help is appreciated. Mainly fishing for crappie but may try for some cats as well.

Post Thanks / Like

the King Richard says to fish the trees and figure out which species they are in at this time of year, what depth and concentrate on that for a general pattern.

Post Thanks / Like

Dang!!! No wonder I never catch any in the trees!!! I always thought the fish were in the water!!!

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Cat bite will be better than crappie. Crappie bite is tough right now on both major arms of the lake. Finally started to get the water cleaning back up and now we have some sort of Alger bloom or almost turnover looking stuff in the water on upper end of Grand and Osage. I would say head down river last cutthrough and find some clean water. Dipping trees on the flats. Bucksaw will be a mad house on Friday and Saturday with the Crappie Masters weighins both afternoons and kids fishing rodeo Saturday morning. Looking at around 100 boats for the tournament and they will all be in the parking lot from 2ish to around 5 each day.

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Likes LSL Angler LIKED above post