PDA

View Full Version : edit pictures in attachment folder

SeaRay
06-09-2018, 11:24 AM
How do you delete pictures from you attachment folder? I am not out of storage, but I see a lot of pictures that I could delete from the file folder. These are ones I copied to the CDC file to post on line.

strmwalker
06-09-2018, 11:49 AM
How do you delete pictures from you attachment folder? I am not out of storage, but I see a lot of pictures that I could delete from the file folder. These are ones I copied to the CDC file to post on line.
Ray,
go to your PM inbox , then look at your left column you will see Misc. under that is attachments click on it and it will bring up your attachments there should be a little square box on your picture attachments mark it and then delete what has been marked !!!

Slab
06-09-2018, 12:19 PM
Space is cheap. No worries. No need to delete.

SeaRay
06-09-2018, 09:18 PM
Space is cheap. No worries. No need to delete.

I saw I had lots of storage left. I post pictures for some of our members that aren't tech savvy so I have some pictures there is no need to keep. Only reason I asked.

SeaRay
06-09-2018, 09:25 PM
Ray,
go to your PM inbox , then look at your left column you will see Misc. under that is attachments click on it and it will bring up your attachments there should be a little square box on your picture attachments mark it and then delete what has been marked !!!

I tried that but I can't figure out how to delete. If I click on it, the picture opens .Tried right click but that doesn't give me a delete option. There is not a box I can click to select. I must be missing something, I'll keep trying.