Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Doubling down on service

Post Thanks / Like

Default Doubling down on service

I mentioned in an earlier post my appreciation for Andy Lehman and his service for ACCCrappieStix when I recently broke a tip on my 5 foot 6 inch dock shooter. As it turns out I had one of the first models that had recently been improved so the tip would not fit my older rod. Andy not only sent me a complete replacement ROD but added another tip (probably knew what a klutz I am) AND one of his new 7 foot 6 inch casting rods!!! All for my trouble. Talk about solidifying a life long customer. I absolutely love the backbone and tip of his technological improved rods.

Sent from my iPad using Crappie.com
    Likes ad1974, blueball LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

That’s awesome to hear! I’ve recently changed all my rods over to the ACCs! I have their 16ft trolling rods, 10ft rear seat, and that new 7 6 rod. I love them! I have to get a new tip ordered for a trolling rod tho. Had an oops moment last weekend trying to get a line to break and broke the tip instead! 100% my fault but luckily he throws in a spare tip on his trolling rods when u order 4. I’ve been telling anyone that will listen about how pleased I am with the whole ACC lineup.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow,that is fantastic customer service!