Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crappie Condos

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie Condos

Does anyone know if the DNR placed or by chance allow anyone to place crappie condos in places like Eagle Creek, Glen Flick(spelling), etc.? And if so, do they supply maps of them?

Thanks
    rzh

Post Thanks / Like

Couldn't tell ya man. I'd just call DNR and ask.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Salamonie condos

Quote Originally Posted by rzh
    Does anyone know if the DNR placed or by chance allow anyone to place crappie condos in places like Eagle Creek, Glen Flick(spelling), etc.? And if so, do they supply maps of them?

Thanks
    The Salamonie reservoir has alot of Christmas trees put out every year by the DNR and if you stop at the office at lost bridge west just off of hwy. 105 they will be glad to give you a sheet of gps co-ordinates to alot of them. Also if the water ever gets back down to winter pool you can just walk the shoreline and find them . good luck...........treepotato

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info. looks like the DNR offices are the hot spots for me to hit. Have not done a lot of fishing in Indiana so I'm sort of getting my feet wet again so to speak. I took a few years off from anything outdoors related (bad move) so I've rekindled the fire... Hunting and fishing again (very good move)...

Thanks again
    rzh