Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: DOC phone numbers

Post Thanks / Like

Default DOC phone numbers

Anyone have phone numbers for DOC agents who patrol Truman Lake? I would like to add the numbers to my cell phone.

Thanks.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

may want to call the main office in jeff city,they may be able to help(573/751/4115)or just go over and fish in the tebo's iam sure he will show up some time during the day,he has checked me every time i've been there
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

LOL fuzz. I should have just asked him for it last year and the year before and the year before and.......oh well, I think you understand what I mean. He and his partner went past me last year when I was fishing above Bucksaw. He asked if I was having any luck? I told him I had caught a few small ones (they were all over 11 inches). He turned around, pulled in beside my boat, and as he is stepping into my boat he says, "Just how small are they"? After he checked them all he made a comment about how nice they were and he was off to check someone else.

You doing any good yet? I fish Windsor Crossing and Bucksaw mostly.

Bob

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.