PDA

View Full Version : TESTING TESTING TESTING >>>

Ketchn
05-26-2018, 06:06 AM
captains log star date 5 / 25 / 2018 ......we have just entered the Arkie solid tube nebula . :highfive
water temperature is 86 and outside temperature is well above that . :Rofl
fish were in 5 fow on heavy brush out to as deep as 10 fow on brushpiles .
bites were heavy and fast and fish were fighting hard .
both of us got broke off twice each and also lost quite a few .
only one bass as a side ketch and one black crappie .....everyone else ran whitey.
2 pm to 4 pm bites and off the water at 5 pm .
front blew in after about 2 hours and shut them lips up like they were super glued together :yikes
sure was fun in the sun though till the clouds came up heavy and the temp dropped .
had to get out before the yeehaw crowds hit the water this weekend .
bud wanted fish for his freezer and we kept 36 . could have kept our 50 if we were inclined to .
but in the end we wasn't into all that fish measuring and such .
twas just a 3 hour tour .....rotfl
hope you enjoy the photos and read

DRFISHDUCK
05-26-2018, 07:21 AM
captains log star date 5 / 25 / 2018 ......we have just entered the Arkie solid tube nebula . :highfive
water temperature is 86 and outside temperature is well above that . :Rofl
fish were in 5 fow on heavy brush out to as deep as 10 fow on brushpiles .
bites were heavy and fast and fish were fighting hard .
both of us got broke off twice each and also lost quite a few .
only one bass as a side ketch and one black crappie .....everyone else ran whitey.
2 pm to 4 pm bites and off the water at 5 pm .
front blew in after about 2 hours and shut them lips up like they were super glued together :yikes
sure was fun in the sun though till the clouds came up heavy and the temp dropped .
had to get out before the yeehaw crowds hit the water this weekend .
bud wanted fish for his freezer and we kept 36 . could have kept our 50 if we were inclined to .
but in the end we wasn't into all that fish measuring and such .
twas just a 3 hour tour .....rotfl
hope you enjoy the photos and readI been using them Arkie orange/chartreuse solid tubes here in Kansas since winter - the price is right and the crappie lovem.

Sent from my SM-G530P using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87936)

franklin fisher
05-26-2018, 07:33 AM
Great post. I am going to have to get some of those tubes. I don't fish tubes much but, I need to try them more.

bee
05-26-2018, 07:59 AM
Tubes are king. You need someone just to take photos. Then you can fish faster.

ET Fish
05-26-2018, 08:42 AM
Good job! I think you should try to duplicate it over the holiday weekend. That’s adventure fishing! :Rofl

franklin fisher
05-26-2018, 09:02 AM

Good idea. I've had the same thought about a camera person also.

Sent from my SM-G530R4 using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87936)

Crestliner08
05-26-2018, 10:02 AM
Excellent post and pictures! Love those tubes. Gonna have to get me some for sure.

Barnacle Bill
05-26-2018, 10:37 AM
Live long and prosper

mighty
05-26-2018, 01:59 PM
Nice catch, ketch

Sent from my SM-J700T using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87936)

skeetbum
05-26-2018, 03:04 PM
Now that’s a good trip!!! Thanks for taking us along.

dhaire
05-26-2018, 04:37 PM
I ordered me some more Kechn Karrots from Pepop. Notice you and the crappie like that color combo. Lake Austin warming up to 75 degrees at the 360 bridge but they are letting water out of the bottom of Lake Travis so on the upper end it is still 66 degrees. Still tough fishing. Did get a few including this nice white.304578

Sent from my iPad using Crappie.com

FurFlyin
05-26-2018, 05:55 PM
That's a great haul. Congrats and thanks for sharing.

Ketchn
05-28-2018, 06:27 AM
Live long and prosper

:Rofl was hoping someone here might like my odd sense of humor :Rofl

Ketchn
05-28-2018, 06:29 AM
I ordered me some more Kechn Karrots from Pepop. Notice you and the crappie like that color combo. Lake Austin warming up to 75 degrees at the 360 bridge but they are letting water out of the bottom of Lake Travis so on the upper end it is still 66 degrees. Still tough fishing. Did get a few including this nice white.304578

Sent from my iPad using Crappie.com

orange and chart is a tough color to beat sometimes my friend .....but remember all silver lots of sparkles in that there smoking sunshine we have here in texas midday......just saying

Ketchn
05-28-2018, 06:47 AM
I have to be careful bro ....am almost 61 , faster aint what it used to be ....rotfl

Slab
05-28-2018, 07:07 AM
Nice katch ketch. Thanks for sharing.