Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Anyone been to cedar creek this week?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone been to cedar creek this week?

Or even this month.Have been trying to get down there but its a two hour drive almost from my house.Stumpy pond is my favorite place because there are no jet skiers or pleasure boaters EVER...You will meet the occasional friendly fishermen but mostly everyone there is quiet and standoffish.And besides all that there is a virtual sunken forest under there.
    Commercial fishermen help feed the world.

Post Thanks / Like

I posted this else where but here it goes again..... I spoke with "Ronnie" at Cedar Creek Landing and he said that Fishing Creek was the best location right now. He said that he had seen plenty of limits and he also saw one of the biggest crappies ever, 3 oz. shy of 4 lbs. He said the fishing was best in 8 - 12 feet slow trolling and drifting with minnows.
    I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Now We're Talking!

Hey boys, thats the kind of a report I like to hear from wateree. :D I'm heading down there next thursday to try my luck with'em....I'd like to get one that size on my 8ft fly rod!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino
    I posted this else where but here it goes again..... I spoke with "Ronnie" at Cedar Creek Landing and he said that Fishing Creek was the best location right now. He said that he had seen plenty of limits and he also saw one of the biggest crappies ever, 3 oz. shy of 4 lbs. He said the fishing was best in 8 - 12 feet slow trolling and drifting with minnows.
    Thanks for the report Rhino.I've never put in at Fishing creek , as I always go right by and down to cedar creek.I guess I need to pay more attention to that place.thanks again....E.
    Commercial fishermen help feed the world.