Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wateree rodeo....

Post Thanks / Like

Default wateree rodeo....

were planning another rodeo at wateree this sunday. If anyone wants to join the roundup feel free to do so. therell be striper riding, roping, and hog tying to see who can hold on to the biggest fish. its a 5 dollar fine to participate . ill be in the colonels creek area. if you wanna participate ill have to levy the fine before you begin i'll also have a brand new qbeam starfire submersible light, unopened and uncontaminated by grungy human hands ill throw in the pot for the biggest fish caught. anybody else got anything they wanna throw in the pot bring it on. well see if we can make this interesting. there will be only one winner, as everyone that has a hook in the water can be the winner if lady luck is siding with him or her.
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

oh man, that means id have to fish even harder sunday...lol
    Full day 1/2 day or evening Striper/Crappie fishing trips available at a very affordable price for
    Lake Norman, Badin, Wateree, High Rock.
    Individual maker of the heavy duty "hybrid" A-rig Trolls just like an umbrella rig, Guaranteed to put fish in the boat

https://www.facebook.com/pmmalec Email: [email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/BOLOcharters

Post Thanks / Like

Rango are you guys going rain or shine?I would like to participate but done want to make plans when the weather aint looking good right now....E.
    Commercial fishermen help feed the world.

Post Thanks / Like

rain or shine, we'll go. fishin should be better with rain anyways. also the wind seems like its forcasted to be light. should be interesting....but cold
    Full day 1/2 day or evening Striper/Crappie fishing trips available at a very affordable price for
    Lake Norman, Badin, Wateree, High Rock.
    Individual maker of the heavy duty "hybrid" A-rig Trolls just like an umbrella rig, Guaranteed to put fish in the boat

https://www.facebook.com/pmmalec Email: [email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/BOLOcharters

Post Thanks / Like

What time...........

Mark
    G3 1860 cc Gator Tough ><((((º> ><((((º>

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by uscfan13
    What time...........
    we will be puttin in at colonels crk around 7:00-7:30. ill be in a green sea ark out in the mouth of colonels creek somewhere. If you wanna get in on the pool, swing by my boat when you get there.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by big "E"
    Rango are you guys going rain or shine?I would like to participate but done want to make plans when the weather aint looking good right now....E.
    this will be a rain or shine deal eric. well be there if you wanna join us. ill be at colonels creek around 7 or so..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rango
    this will be a rain or shine deal eric. well be there if you wanna join us. ill be at colonels creek around 7 or so..
    Thanks , if the roads dont turn to crap look for me.Thwe last time I went I got snowed on .That 24' toon with the 30' trailer aint no fun on slippery roads.Thanks for the invite.
    Commercial fishermen help feed the world.

Post Thanks / Like

rain wont stop us, but if its icy, and dangerous, i wont be there. the weather report for sunday looks good. I guess it will hinge on wethere theres a laying snow or ice that will carry over into sunday. clear water cove is a better landing eric. to get there take hwy 97 exit, the one before hwy 200 exit and follow 97 down the east side of the lake. once you cross beaver creek, turn at the next lake acess sign at the top of a long hill. theres also a big sign, shaw air force base rec area.. you will turn right at that sign and it will take you down to the landing. on the lake its to the right and towards the dam below colonels creek, on the other side of the lake. not far at all from the mouth of colonels creek. im debating about puttin in there myself if theres any ice at all however ill be fishing the mouth of colonels creek.

Post Thanks / Like

And I am kinda dumb and stupid at the same time. I am intending to go to Wateree on Saturday.

The drive back to Charlotte might be a little slippery, but heck if it is too bad I can find a motel down there some where and take lots of doses of medicine to cure my stupidity.....kind of an oxymoron... Drinking can be stupid and drinking to cure an illness don't sound right...but I still will do it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast